Chapter 13

Authors Note:

Sorry for the late update! I’ve been very busy with work and school, I haven’t had the much time to sit down and write! ENJOY CHAPTER 13 MY LOVES <3 <3 <3 <3

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 13

Caitlyn’s P.O.V

“I love you Caitlyn.” He whispered in my ear. His legs wrapped around mine. My heart skips a beat.

“I love you too Harry.” I whisper back as I bite his lip, pulling him in for a kiss. He groans.

“You are so beautiful, my love.” He moves his body on top of mine, taking the bed sheets with him. He tilts his head down and lightly pecks my neck. His hands move up my bare stomach and up to my bra. He fiddles with it before undoing the clasp in the front. A quiet moan escapes my lips as he kisses my chest. The vibration of my IPhone pulls us out of our moment. I look over and see that Maddie is calling me. I sigh.

“Let me take this alright?” I smile at him and give him a kiss. He nods and lifts himself off of me.

“Hello?” I say softly into the phone.

“Caitlyn?” She sounds like she’s been crying. I sit up.

“Maddie? Is something wrong?”

“Well, uh.” She pauses and I hear her let out a breath of air. This isn’t good.

“Where are you?”

“The gazebo at Holland Park.”

“I’m on my way.” I hang up and start to put my clothes back on.

“Where you going babe?” Harry asks while putting on his clothes. He runs his fingers through his hair and yawns.

“Maddie needs me. I think something happened.” I shake my head knowing very well who caused her to be like this. Niall.

“Do you think it’s about Niall? Did he do something?” He asks as he wraps his arms around me.

“Yeah, probably.” I mumble into his shoulder.

“Can I come with?”

“Sure.” I remove myself from his arms and walk toward the door. “Let’s go.”

'~'~'~

We arrive at Holland Park in a matter of minutes due to Harry’s fast driving. I literally hang on for my dear life the whole ride. I see Madie in the distance in the gazebo hugging he legs to her chest. I sigh and open the passenger door, making my way toward her.

“Hey.” I say as I sit down next to her.

“Hi.” She lifts her head up at me. Her eyes are puffy and mascara runs down her face. I frown. She notices Harry standing next to me and weakly smiles at him.

“Are you okay love?” He asks. He squats down to her and tilts his head.

“No. I’m not.” She says flatly. “It’s Niall. I come into my room to find him making out with some random chick that works at the hotel.”

My eyes widen. Oh hell naw. I’m about ready to be the leprechaun’s ass. Harry’s mouth is wide open.

                “Are you serious?”

                “No Harry, I’m kidding.” She snaps. “I’m… I’m sorry Harry. I’m just pissed, that’s all. I didn’t mean to snap at you.”

                “You have every right to be angry, Madison.” He responded. “I’m going to talk to Niall.” He gets up and softly kissed Maddie on the head and kisses me on the lips. I half smile at him as he mouths ‘I’ll text you soon.’ Once he leaves, we just sit there in silence.

                “I don’t think I can do this anymore Caitlyn.” She looks over at me with sad eyes. “I… I think I’m going to break up with him.” I nod, understanding why she would want to do that. He hurt her way to many times and I about had it. I can’t imagine what it’s like for Maddie.

                “I’m so sorry Maddie. You don’t deserve this. No one deserves this. You’ve been through so much, doesn’t he know that?”

                “No.”

Harry’s P.O.V

To: Niall

We need to talk. Meet me at the lot in 10 minutes.

I slide my phone back in my pocket, hopping out of my car to sit on the bench in front of the lake, the boys and I call it the lot. Not that many people know about it so it’s a good place to just think.

About five minutes later I see Niall walking toward me. He has on a grey sweatshirt and his hands are shoved in his pockets. He sits down next to me.

                “Hi.” He mumbled shifting his weight on the bench.

                “You need to tell me what the hell is going on with you and Maddie.” I demand.

                “She told you, huh?” He shakes his head; ashamed of himself I would guess. “It wasn’t my fault Harry. This girl came in my room to clean some stuff up and she, like, attacked me by kissing me. I- I tried to pull away but before I could, Maddie walked in.”

                “Niall, I wouldn’t be surprised if she broke up with you.”

He stares at me for a moment. His eyes start to water. He puts his head in his hands and starts to cry. I have never seen Niall cry before.

                “Harry, I didn’t mean to hurt her. I- I love her so much.” He sobs. I put my hand on his back.

                “I know, I know.”

I sit there for a while, watching Niall cry and sob how sorry he is. I somewhat feel bad for him. A lot of what happened between Maddie and him, wasn’t his fault. But it wasn’t Maddie’s either. It’s an odd situation. It’s other people who break them apart and what I have heard from Caitlyn about what Maddie has been through, she probably doesn’t even know how to deal with it. Maddie was physically and mentally abused by her mother, who was an alcoholic and a druggie. Caitlyn’s mom adopted Maddie, when she was in the 9th grade. She’s still messed up in the head though. Maddie has a lot of psychological problems, due to what happened to her. I don’t think Niall has a clue.

                “Niall, do you know what happened with Maddie and her mother?”

                “What do you mean?”

I tell him everything that I have been told. He deserves to know, as Maddie’s boyfriend.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Authors Note:

I’m so sorry it’s short!! I promise the next chapter will be longer! Vote and comment what you think!!!! Thank you my loves for reading! <3

-Madiemoo <3 <3 <3 <3 <3