Chapter 10

Sorry for slow updates! Enjoy Chapter 10 though! [:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 10

“Oh my god. This is freaking brilliant! What is it?” Louis asks while slurping on a pasta noodle with homemade pesto sauce drizzled on it. He sits in the leather chair in the corner of Caitlyn’s room and burps loudly seconds after his question. I smile at the sight of him before answering.

                            “The green stuff is basil leaves, olive oil, garlic, crushed almonds, and parmesan cheese all mixed together and poured on top of pasta noodles.” I reply trying hard to sound like a famous chef.

                            Louis nods his head before he returns to his bowl of pasta, eating it like a pig. I giggle and take a good look around the room.

                            Caitlyn is laying on her bed with Harry beside her with his arms around her body while he plays with her fingers and whispers things in her ear to make her giggle. I watch them carefully, feeling quite jealous that they’re so happy together. Harry and Caitlyn aren’t dating… yet. He told me that he was going to ask her to be his ‘bird’ (Exact words used) when the moment was right. I thought that was the cutest thing ever so, I approved. I continue watch them and I notice Niall in the corner of my eyes studying me. I look over at him. He sits with his legs crossed and one hand cupped around his chin. He blushes and gives me a small smile before looking down at his other hand on his lap. I bite my lip wondering what’s going through his mind.  I let out a sigh and turn to Zayn who is lying on the floor in front of where I’m sitting on the couch. He hasn’t moved in a while, he was in food coma…I hope he isn’t dead. That would suck ‘cause, like, what the hell would we do with his body? Oh, and his blood would stain the carpet and his smell would stink up the whole freaking room… I’m totally kidding! Hee hee!

                            “Zayn.” I say while nudging him in the ribs with my foot. He still doesn’t move. “Zayn? Are you alive?” I get up and lay down next to him with my face next to head. I poke his face. “Zaaaayn! Answer meeeee!” He still doesn’t move but I do hear him groan. I know what will get him up. I put my hand on his head and run my fingers through his hair.

                            “Don’t. Touch. My. Hair.” He mumbles as he turns to face me. He grabs my hand a shoves it under his chest. I scream and try pulling my hand out, but the weight of his chest on top of my hand doesn’t help at all. I hear Liam giggle as he watches from behind me. I look up at him.

                            “HELP!” I yell. He shakes his head and crosses his arms still giggling.

                            “Nah, this is pretty entertaining.”

                            “You’re so mean!” I whine. I frown and try once more to pull my hand out, with no success. “I thought you loved me!”