Chapter 8

Thank you for staying with me this far in my book! Enjoy Chapter eight! Sorry it's not that long! I'll try to make the next chapter SUPER long (:

-Madiemoo

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 8:

From: Sexy Beast named Niall

Hey sorry I haven’t talked to you in a while! I was caught up in music crap. Can we meet up in 10 minutes at the park! I miss ya!

From: Sexy Beast named Niall

I don’t see you? Are you even at the park? Call me love (:

From: Sexy Beast named Niall

I tried callin’ you! Why aren’t you answering? Call me!

From: Sexy Beast named Niall

I know you see my texts. It says you read them on mi phone. Why are you avoiding me?

From: Sexy Beast named Niall

What the hell is ur problem? Why are you not answering u phone?

I stare at all the texts Niall has sent me throughout the day. He says he was caught up in music stuff… He’s such a liar. He was with Demi, sticking his tongue down her freaking throat. Why would he lead me on like that if he was just going to hook up with another girl? I thought he was different, but I guess he just like every other guy.

Justin has been very supportive. I know he likes me but I told him I don’t feel the same way. He was sad, but he said that he’s glad to be great friends with me. Caitlyn is coming home tomorrow, she’s aware of what Niall did. Hopefully she didn’t tell anyone about it, I want Niall to tell me face to face.

I continue to glare at my phone until I finally text Niall back. Two can play at this game.

To: Sexy Beast named Niall

Meet me at the park in 30 minutes.

He immediately responses:

From: Sexy Beast named Niall

Alright! And is there something wrong?

To: Sexy Beast named Niall

We’ll talk about it in 30 minutes at the park. Bye.

I look at his name in my contacts, deciding I should change it. I change it to Niall Horan. He doesn’t deserve a special name. I slide my phone in the pocket of my jeans and head out the hotel doors. Terrence waits for me at the van, with the door already open. I hop inside and get comfortable. Mercedes looks at me through the mirror with a smile.

“How you doing girl? I haven’t talked to you in a while! Where are we heading today Ms. Florez?” She asks me while pulling into the street.

“Holland Park please.” I reply. She nods her head.

We arrive at Holland Park quick since it was literally a 10 minute drive, maybe even less. I open my own door and jump out.

“Did you want me to come with you Ms. Florez?” I hear Terrance ask behind me. I shake my head and wave good bye without turning around. I walk until I see a bench away from everyone else in the park, that way me and Niall have some privacy. I get my phone out of my pocket and I open the picture of Niall and Demi, so if he tries to deny it, I’ll show him the picture. I set my phone face down on the space on the bench beside me. Then I feel hands wrap around my neck pulling me into a hug.