Chapter 5

WAWA! That is all. [:

Enjoy!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 5

I wake up to the sound of five voices whispering. I open my eyes a bit to find Niall laying beside me, Louis beside him snoring, Harry on the floor next to me, Zayn going through my mini refrigerator, and Liam leaning against the wall with his arms crossed, staring at a picture on the dresser of me and my cousin, Drew. I put my head under the cover.

“When do you think she’ll wake up?” I hear Niall ask Harry in a loud whisper.

“I dunno.” Harry replies. “Probably any minute because you’re talking so bloody loud!”

“Shhhhhhh! Be quiet she’s sleeping!” Another voice pipes in. Zayn maybe?

“You ‘shhh’! You’re talking just as loud as I am!” Harry snaps back.

“Wow, very mature Harry. You’re acting like a-“Liam cuts Zayn off. I hear footsteps come closer.

“Stop it! Stop it now! You’re both gonna wake her up!”

“I’m already awake.” I mumble.

I poke my head out of the covers. All of them look at me.

“What are you guys doing here?” I look at the time. ONE IN THE MORNING. What. The. Hell. “How the hell did you guys get in?” I look up at the five boys.

“We got bored.” Zayn says.

“We wanted to see your beautiful face!” Harry says in a joking voice. I giggle.

“Niall missed you.” Louis joins. Niall sits up and flips him off. He turns back to me with his face red as a tomato. I smirk.

“Em, We ALL missed you!” Niall says nervously.

“The door wasn’t locked, which is very dangerous. We could have been rapists! You’re lucky we weren’t!” Liam finishes.

“Was it really?” I sit up and get out of bed. I accidently step on Louis’ crotch. He yelps and cups his hand around there, in pain.

“My balls…” He squeaks. I kneel down beside him, feeling bad.

“Oh my gosh! I’m so sorry! I didn’t mean too!” I pet his head. I feel bad. “Forgive me?” He thinks about it for a moment and then smiles.

“Kiss me?” He asks. I sigh and give him a peck on the head. I get back up and walk toward the door. I run my fingers through my hair.

“I locked it for you.” Liam says.

“We tried to get into Caitlyn’s room but it was locked. Then we started pounding on the door, but no one answered.” Harry says as he turns on the T.V. and scooting himself into my place on the bed. Make yourself at home, I guess.

“She’s a heavy sleeper.” I go into in to the bathroom to see how I look in the mirror. Eh, could be worse. I walk out and sit in the chair next to my bed. I cross my legs.”Why are you guys here so late? Do you realize what tine it is?”

“Well you weren’t answering your phone, which was around 11 o’clock!” Harry begins.” Then after a while of calling you, we decided that we would go see what you were doing and-”

“Which was sleeping.” I cut him off. He shrugs. “I am very serious about my sleep. “

“I see that.” I hear Zayn whisper to Liam. They giggle like little school girls.