NOTE: PLEASE READ

Hello to the people that are actually reading this!

I just want to apologize, not for not upadating in a long time, but for the horribleness (is that even a word? idk?) of this book. This was one of my first books i've worked on and going on wattpad now and reading it over, it literally makes me want to throw up. Like, i dont know how this has gotten so many reads (3,000+ thats a lot for me). It boggles my mind. I have decided that I am not going to continue this anymore.

I'm not that into One Direction like i used to be. Don't get me wrong, I still love their music, im just not obsessed with them like I was a year ago. I will still be continuing to listen to their music and such but I wont be writing fan-fic about them anymore. Good thing for you guys because you wont have to deal with the awfulness (i think thats word?) of this story.

For the people that were reading this story (if there were any) im sorry that i wont be continuing it. I still have a lot of work to do on my writing and thats what i need to work on the most. By the way, I joined a lot of new fandoms and i'll probably go through my phase were i write a lot of smutty fics and stuff so yeah.

Anyway, if you actually read all of that i'm extremely proud of you because i just said a lot of words that no body cares about and you just read it all! As a reward, if you want me to check out your book, leave the link in the comments and i'll take a peak! :33

ILY

-MadieMoo