Chapter 9

Look on the side for the gif i found!!! Awesome rightt?!?! haha Enjoy Chapter nine!!

-Madiemoo

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 9:

“So have you guys talked since the day you slapped him?” Justin asks while sipping on his coffee. We’re sitting at a small table in a family owned coffee shop downtown. It’s been three days since the incident with Niall at the park. I told Justin everything that happened. Caitlyn is at the studio finishing her song cover of As Long as You Love Me by Justin. I went to the studio yesterday to work on Fix You cover by Coldplay; Simon noticed that I was not my usual peppy self, so he sent me home early.

Niall has tried calling and texting me everyday since we last saw each other. I have over 100 text and calls just from him. I picture all of the ones I remember and I read in my head.

From: Niall Horan

Maddie, I am so sorry for everything. Please answer your phone. We need to talk.

From: Niall Horan

Will you please give me a chance to explain? Answer your phone please!

From: Niall Horan

Please just talk to me. I miss u ),:

From: Niall Horan

I tried coming to ur hotel, you wouldn’t answer… Caitlyn won’t talk to me either, c’mon Madds ):

I quickly push that out of my head and answer Justin’s question.

“No. He tried many times to call and text me but I never answer. He even comes to my hotel and knocks on my door. I just hide in my bathroom until he leaves.” I pause for a moment and take a large sip of my Frappe. Justin smiles as he watches me swallow. “What?”

“Nothing. It’s just… You look funny when you take a drink out of the straw. Your lips pucker up like a fishy.” He giggles thinking about it. I roll my eyes.

“Don’t make fun of my sipping! I can’t help it!” I say embarrassed. His giggles turn into a full on laugh.

“I’m sorry! It’s just-” He stops in the middle of his sentence, bursting into laughter. I purse my lips and cross my arms. I start to giggle a bit, but do a good job of hiding it.

I stand up and start to walk away knowing he wont actually let me. That’s when I see something on the other side of the street. It looks like… No. There’s no way. He must have noticed me walking toward the door because he grabs my hand and spins me around making me sit on his lap. He wraps his arms around my waist while I sit on his legs. He clears his throat.

“What would you like for Christmas little girl?” He asks in a low voice, trying to imitate Santa Clause. I giggle.

“Um, I want a new bike, without the training wheels, and a Barbie doll.” I count on my fingers and talk like a little girl, since he called me one. “Oh! And a pony! A PURPLE PONY WITH A RAINBOW MANE. ” He cracks up and repositions me on his lap, moving me closer to him. I hear the front door of the coffee shops bell ring as it opens. I don’t give it any thought though. I continue to laugh with Justin.

“Your wish is my command. ”He says as he puts his head in the crook of my neck. I put my hands around him.

Before I can even say anything back to him I feel someone pull me off of Justin by my arms. I scream startled as I wiggle around in the persons hands. I finally get put down to see the persons face. Niall. He looks angry, not at me but at someone else. He starts to walk toward Justin. Justin immediately bolts out of his seat backing up as Niall comes closer. Niall grabs him and does something no one was expecting. He punches hard in the face. Justin falls to the floor holding his face in pain. I scream and pull Niall away from Justin before he can throw another punch.