Chapter 16

Authors Note:

So sorry for the late update! My aunt just had her baby and i've been busy with school and such! Enjoy chapter 16 lovely people!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 16

I rest my head on the cream colored pillow case going through all of the text messages I have from Niall.

From: Niall Horan

Will you call me please? I miss you so much.

From: Niall Horan

I just want to talk, please.

From: Niall Horan

Please, I want to fix things. I love you so much Madison

From: Niall Horan

Just let me talk, all you have to do is listen. Please.

This is over a 3 days of text messages. I’ve been very non-social lately, talking with Liam and Harry here and there, but not really getting out. I stay cooped up in my hotel room, which is starting to get very lonely. Maybe I should take a walk or something. That actually doesn’t sound bad. I sit up and plant my feet on the floor, immediately clenching my stomach. What the hell. I stand up once more and I feel dizzy. I run toward the bathroom and vomit into the toilet, slowly making my way toward the ground. This has been going on for a couple days now, I don’t know why. I know it’s not the flu though; it’s just at random times I feel the need to vomit. After I’m done hurling, I lean against the porcelain bathtub, still on the floor and rub my stomach. Maybe I should see a doctor. That would probably be smart. I try to stand up but my legs go weak and I just end up on the cold tile floor again. My head spins and I put my fingers up to my temples and rub, trying to ease the pain. I should call Caitlyn. I take my phone out of my pocket and dial her number. She answers right away.

                “Hey.” She says.

                “Hey can you, uh,” I cough. “Come over? I think I’m sick.”

                “Yeah, of course! Can Harry come with?” I can almost see her begging smile through the phone.

                “If he doesn’t mind being around a sick person, then sure.”

                “On my way!” She sings and hangs up without saying goodbye. I toss my phone in front of me and stay where I am on the bathroom floor, just waiting. About 20 minutes of sitting I hear the door click open and Caitlyn’s face peers into the bathroom. Not long after another face peers in aside her with brown curly hair. I smile up at them. Caitlyn frowns.

                “You look horrible.” She states as she takes a seat next to me. Harry sits on the toilet seat lid.

                “Thanks friend.” I glare at her and pull my legs to my chest, resting my chin on my knees. Harry puts his hand to my forehead, to check my temperature I would imagine. He pulls away and shrugs.

                “You don’t have a fever.” Harry says. He leans toward me. “Tell me your symptoms.”

                “Well, I’ve been puking like every hour. I’ve also been having a lot of stomach pains and I’ve been very dizzy.” I feel my stomach clench. “Harry. Get off the toilet seat. Now.” He quickly gets up and I lift the lid up and puke. Once I’m done, I pull back and sit in the position I’ve been sitting in. “I hate my life!” I groan. Harry’s eyes widen.