Three

Nalla left the nursery after helping Mary get some things set up for their baby due any day now. She had heard that Butch had received a voicemail from a man who claimed to be his son. She brushed it off, it's been happening a lot lately. As she walked to the kitchen, she bumped into the men. They looked sullen and worn out. They edged past her and she knew that something was off. She grabbed her water and headed to the gym for her normal workout. Even though she wasn't fighting she had to have something to pass the time. She was still shaken up after she had been taken by the lessers. She didn't want to risk that again. As she walked through the doors to the tunnel she smelled something off. Something... No someone... Human. Being inquisitive she followed her nose. What she saw inside one of the exam rooms was a man that looked very much like Butch, her uncle. She was even more shocked when she found herself wanting to go to him. She couldn't take her eyes off him. She couldn't bring herself to walk away. Nothing prepared her for this. She took a deep breath and moved away. She knew exactly what her body wanted and she knew that would never happen. She couldn't see herself being the one to explain to him exactly what they were and how she knew she belonged to him. That was for someone else to explain. She hoped.

He had saw her for a few seconds. His body came alive in ways he wished it hadn't. His body wanted her. That was for sure. But as he sat in the room he began to get bored. No one came to see him. They all left him. He stood and stretched. Maybe a walk in the halls would help. He slowly left the room. He heard the sound of a treadmill and followed it to the source. There she was. Her back to him. Running with all her might. He stopped and watched for a moment before moving to one of the bikes. He got on it and fired it up. He began riding it for all his might. He needed to ignore his lust. He didnt even know her name. He looked down at his speed and was shocked to see how fast he was going. He looked up and met the eyes of the beauty he lusted for.
"Hello, I am Nalla." She said in a musical voice.
"I am Hunter. Hope I didn't interrupt. They kind of left me alone in that room. I got bored." He explained.
"Not at all. Have me a start there." She chuckled, "So whose son are you?"
"Brian... I mean Butch." He replied. " Are there so many?"
"Let's see there's Wrath, Rhage, Butch, Vishous, Zsadist, Phury, John Mattew, Rehvenge, Quinn, Blaylock, and Manny."
He stopped to stare at her. "They all live here?"
"Almost. A few live on their own on a different part of the property. Now that matings and babies are happening." She smiled, "What is it you do?"
"Deliver babies."
"You just might come in handy soon."
He was confused. The door burst open and a tall man with long blonde hair came rushing in.
"Nalla, come, it's Mary. The baby is coming." He breathed as he reached them. He moved to stand, " Not you."
Hunter was shocked that the man would deny him his freedom of movement. He stood anyways. He didn't move to follow them.
"Has Jane or Manny been called? What about Havers?"
"All three. They are traveling by car it will be about a half hour. They were it at Rehevs camp."
That was all he heard before the doors closed behind them. Who were they talking about? A scream ripped through the room and he knew that it was the mother. He hoped these people knew what they were doing. He toweled off and grabbed a drink before trying to find his room he had been left in. Just as he reached it, Nalla was by his side.
"We need you. She needs medication and we can't give it to her." She said in a rush pulling him behind her.

**********
I know it's super late and I am so sorry... I've been very busy with more shifts and hours at work.

Mary is having the baby!!!!! Boy or girl? Suggestions on gender or names? Need help with this one!

Comment, vote, follow!

XOXO