Fifteen

Nalla had left the babies sometime around dawn. She couldn't bring herself to leave them. They have her strength. After her confrontation with Hunter she had felt broken. Broken up really. She felt horrible about not going to him. Felt horrible about not seeking him out to get to know him. For making it a point that he chose innocent babies over her. She felt horrible. Seeing the babies and spending time getting to know how to help care for them she hoped that Hunter could give her another chance. He hadn't come looking for her. He hadn't called her. Hadn't even come to see the babies and that worried her. How bad had she hurt him? The kiss they shared was great. Beyond great. Made her wish she hadn't ignored her needing. She wished she could take it all back. She had taken the chance at children away from the pair of them for ten years. Years where they would see others having children and she wouldn't be. If he did forgive her, would he be able to look past that? Would he get upset about the others having children? How would it affect his views of her? Of the love she hoped they developed? She hoped that she could fix it. She was sitting in the den, unable to fall asleep. She didn't want to be in her room with the memory of his kiss.
"Nalla?" She heard her father ask.
She looked over and smiled, "Dad."
"May I?" He motioned to the seat beside her.
"Of course." She said with a smile.
" You seem so down. What's wrong?"
"Have you ever done something with the best intentions and realize afterwards that it hurt someone you... Someone?"
"Of course. All the time. Why?"
"My needing came..." She sighed, "When it came I thought about having Hunter service me.. I figured you would not like it so I decided to medicate. But when I came to, he was there. Looking upset and hurt. I hurt him. I took away our chance at children with the others. I took that all away."
"Im sure you didn't hurt him too bad. Have you spoken to him since you came to?" She shook her head, "Go find him. Talk to him. If he is your mate, he will understand and know that your time will come again."
"But seeing the triplets makes me regret that. Hes so good with them. I want him like that with our children. I want him happy. I've destroyed that."
"In sure you haven't. Just talk with him. Tell him what you told me. Explain why you made the decision you did. I'm sure.. No. I'm positive you will work it out."
"Thanks, daddy. Where is he?"
"He's not at the hospital wing. I think it's his night off. He could be in his room or the gym." He kissed her forehead, " Go find your mate."
"You approve?"
"In not sure. Haven't spent time with him. Just know that I care about your happiness."
"Thanks."
She kissed his cheek and stood. She would check his bedroom first. She hoped he would see her. Hoped he would talk to her. Hoped he loved her. She wanted the man, the doctor, the gentleness he showed the babies. She wanted him any way she could get him. She knocked on his door and didn't get an answer. She slowly opened the door and heard his shower going. She smiled and walked in. She closed the door and went to his bathroom door. She opened it and walked in. His back was to the shower stall door. She slowly walked forward and stopped when he started to turn around. He stopped and smiled when he saw her.
"Almost done?" She asked with a smile.
"I can be. Unless you want to join me." He said softly.
"Not this time, hot shot. I need to talk to you."
His slow grin and chiseled body was turning her on. She looked him up and down and gasped. His manhood was thick and hard. Begging for her touch. Begging to be loved.

******
So this is yet another chapter. I don't know if there will be another one as I've been called into work. I hope you like this chapter. I'm happy that I've gotten 3 chapters up in one book.

I'm thinking about some action. Ideas or suggestions on what you would like to see!!