F***K LOVE

"He said he came from Jamaica
He owned a couple acres
A couple fake visas cause he never got his papers
Gave up on love, fucking with them heart breakers
But he was gettin' money with the movers and the shakers
He was mixed with a couple things
Ball like a couple rings
Bricks in the condo
And grams to Sing Sing"

-NIcki MInaj

My name is Ariel like the princess but our personalites are completely different she was kind and giving and I just dont give a fuck.Imma lightskin cutie with velvet red hair just like the princess. Am I mixed? Hell naw Im straight nigga. The only thing that makes me look like Im mixed is probably my hair that goes to the like almost the middle of my back and thats only because I been growing this shit out for about what 5 years now.  I bleached it then dyed it a velvet red like Arianna Grandes and they think I have black in me because I got ass and some titties.Plus Im a junior in highschool, Im 16 and well known for fighting and being thick asf'

I have a mom who was murdered and my dad I dont even know who he is. My grandmother was the only person in my life and I love her to peices.I got 3 tattoos and a belly ring. I got one that looks like a 3 line paragraph on my thigh that says in cursive ACT LIKE A LADY,THINK LIKE A MAN AND FIGHT LIKE A THUG,my other tattoo is on my right  and left shoulder my right says PRINCESS and on the left it says ARIEL in some dope ass font. Im a bad bitch and I know it so I dont let simple hoes get to me.I look at em,laugh, beat they ass and walk away.

Anyways Im a fucking bad ass bitch and I dare a bitch to step to me.I dont play no fucking roles and I dont play with dirt ass dismissed hoes POINT BLANK PERIOD. Lowkey I have low confidence but I really dont act like it. See what happened was when I was in what 5th grade I would get bullied because I was a ugly mothafucka short hair,pimples,skinny,welfare glasses,and flat chested. But I look at it like this EVERY BITCH THAT FUCKED WITH ME THEN, IS THE SAME BITCH THAT WISH THEY WAS ME NOW!

That shit was 5 years ago, I dare a bitch try me now.Dont get me wrong I wasnt always this way I was a nice little innocent girl then some bitch decided to fuck with me so now Im a heartless bitch.But I have a grandmother who reminds me everyday how I was...............................................................

Once Innocent.