Chalter IV

I got to the hospital and walked up the stairs.I was thinking about how I slapped the fuck out of that whack ass nigga and couldn't help but laugh.

I checked in at the desk then walked to her room.She was up without her breathing mask with grandma polishing her toes.I walked over to the bed and got in beside her after handing her the toys.

"Can you play dollies with me"she asked I smiled "sure" I said he handed me a plain doll and she had a fairy "not fair I want to be the fairy" I asked her and she laughed " no I the fairy because I sick" she said I laughed "shameful" I whispered.

Me and her played dollies for hours and to be honest the little kid was out of me again.Grandma left for errands and told me that she would be back at 10 so I could go to work.I talked played and laughed with my sister all day then my grandma came through the door with McDonalds.

"Thanks"me and Tae both said as she hands us the food.We all just talked and bonded with each other then I had to leave for work.

I went home got my work bag together then went to the club.I got there and it wasn't as packed I decided to wear my army girl outfit.

I put my hair in a ponytail and changed did my makeup then walked out on stage.I was just dancing around the pole the whole time nothing special.I really wasn't feeling it.I collected my money and started working at the bar.I got tip after tip and left.

I did my routine and tonight I just made 1025$ who cares I shrugged went home and called D.Me and him was on the phone laughing for hours then I told him my story but he promised it was our little secret so in order to prove that to me he told me his secrets.

I fell asleep eventually and woke up to my alarm.I took a shower and I or a call from the school. Principle

Him:hello ms jones you will have to be at school today

Me:uh no I don't I'm suspended for 5days

Him:we'll we just gonna keep this between us

Me:man alright bye

I hung up that fucking creep.

I showered and brushed my teeth. I put my red polo v-neck with the black horse and it hugged my body,I had on my black skinny jean trues and my red chucks.I looked crispy I took some pics and posted them on the gram.

I straightened my hair and grabbed my backpack then headed to Taes school for her homework.after I did that I went to school.

The day was normal I decided not to speak to anyone then Cassie came up to me "it's a party tonight" she said "and I want you to come"she continued I laughed "uhh sure but we gotta hang in order for me to get to know you aight" I tell her and we just chilled and talked all the way to my class.

I seen D with his boys including Ivan.I pretended not to see him and turned around before I know it I was being spun around with a bear hug.I just laughed " can you put me down" I said he laughed.

Then put me down Ivan was eyeballing us and I just ignored it."I'm yo new best friend and you tryna ignore a nogga already you rude as fuck"he said I laughed "hi best friend"I said hugging him.

Then he walked me over to his crew " k so look this asshole(Ivan) Josh,Mya my girl and Mya this Ari, Demetrius,Darryl,Cam and Will"he said "these my main niggas and y'all this my main best friend Ari"he said I laughed "hello"I said waving my hand. " nice jeans"Mya says nicely speaking to me for the first time, I smiled and said "thank you" she said my name and I noticed Cassie looking at me from across the hall.

"Well I got to go nice meeting you guys except for you my friend is waiting" I said to everyone except for Ivan.I was walking away then I remembered I turned around"You commin" I asked my Nodded her head and came with me .

We all was chilling at lunch, Come to find out that the guys are really cool the only thing I have a problem with his Ivan. Yes thing I know what I said I said thing because in my book is not a human.

Ivan's POV

This bitch was fucking annoying, but its something about her that made me want her. I mean she thick lightskin and red hair just thinking of her made me hard.I dont want no feelings for the hoe and I sure as well know I dont want the hoe.I could have any bitch in this fucking city but I wanteed this one. I wanted to prove to my boys that I could get this girl wrapped around my finger.

When I looked over at her and D-Man little friendship and how her and the crew was cool. This bitch really didnt just like my ass.Did that shit phase me? FUCK NO.After lunch I had went out to smoke in the car.Then I seen her walking out the building on the phone with somebody.

I decided this is my chance to get to know her but we all know I dont really give a fuck "aye can I talk to you for a minute" I ask her licking my lips. That always have the hoes drop they panties in a second "uhh hold on just a second" she said to the person on the phone "GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY FACE IM ON THE PHONE AND I HAVE WAY MORE IMPORTANT THINGS TO DO OTHER THAN LISTEN TO YO WHACK ASS"she said putting the phone on mute then unmuting it.I looked at her and bit my tongue I cant fuck her if she hate my ass.

"man why you so fucking difficult" I tell her pissed of she turned around "Alright Imma call you back something is talking to me LOVE YOU BABES" she said hanging up then putting her phone in her bag "fuck you mean " she said "you being difficult" I said she laughed "YOUR A FUCKING JOKE YOU EXPECT ME TO BE YOUR BESTFRIEND AND YOU AND YO UGLY ASS FUCKING GIRLFRIEND OR WHO EVER THE FUCK SHE WAS! USED TO BULLY MY ASS, NOW IM GORGEOUS RIGHT?WHAT THE FUCK I CANT BELEIVE I LIKED YO NOBODY ASS BUT I WAS A KID THEN I WISH YO ASS WOULD NOW"she yelled with so much anger and hurt in her eyes.

I felt guilty and I knew she wasnt gone forgive me. But I let my smartass mouth get the best of me "SO THE FUCK WHAT GET OVER THE SHIT.IT WAS IN 5TH FUCKING GRADE YEARS AGO" I snapped back at her and she looked at me "GET THE FUCK OUTTA MY FACE DUMB ASS" she said trying to turn around.

I grabbed her wrist. "GET YO MOTHAFUCKIN HANDS OFF ME OR YO LIFE IS OVER" she yelled snatching away then bumped past me and back into the school. I really hated this bitch now,first she rude as fuck, then she put her hands on me,Ughh she lucky her ass still breathing.

Im Ivan Campbell I wish a bitch/nigga try me.Ole girl got the right one na.