Chapter 17

Ivan's POV

I told y'all I was one get her ass didn't i? And just in time to my nigga Amish thought I couldn't get old girl but she gone be all mines tonight bet.

We pulled up at the pier and she stepped out.Shawty was hella bad nice ass and her titties was getting bigger I wonder why?? Freak ass.

I watched her hips move side to side as she got out and I licked my lips almost on purpose.She turned to me "so what" she asked I just smiled "come on" I took her hand and walked her down to the picnic table I set up and she sat down giggling.

"What's so funny?" I asked her and she laughed harder "you nigga you invite me here knowing we ain't coo like that" she said I just laughed at her "well that's the problem I want to be cool with you and I am truly sorry for putting you through that shit back then I was a fuckin kid and didn't know shit I kinda regret doin the shit"I tell her she looked me into my eyes then smiled.

Haha do y'all think I would fall for this bitch? Bet her ass would fall face first for me.I smile back and we just talked and got to know eachother.

I helped her up and we just walked "so we coo na" I asked her and she just laughed "yea" she said I smiled then kissed her lips.They were soft and tender damn had a nigga on hard. I nibbled on her lip and she opened willingly.Got her ass Fallin already.

We just kissed for a while till she pulled back and blushed.Thats what real niggas do and that's how real niggas have that effect on these hoes.But she a cool chick forreal tho if hang and that's it.

"Got you blushin and shit" I told her she blushed even harder "I like you ma" I told her lying like a mothafucka he just looked at me and rolled her eyes "that kiss was a mistake" she said walking away from me.

See this is why I fuck females and leave em "y'all wonder why a nigga ain't faithful y'all do his shit" I said she turned around "I fuckin know this shit you gone tell my ass what the fuck I wanna hear then get what you want and leave right?" She asked hell yeah "nah ma it ain't even like that" I lie again.

She just sat there and looked me in my eyes. I just kissed her lips again with so much hatred it turned to passion "you believe me now" I asked she smiled and nodded her head yeah.

I text Josh told that nigga I always get what the fuck I want!