Chapter 37

He moved his hand "OMG I'm sorry it was a reflex" I apologized.Im nice and a changed person so of course I'm going to apologize "its okay I understand" he said rubbing his red cheek.

I just left.As I was walking out Travis was pulling in.Ivan came out watching "you okay" he asked "yes handle your business" I told him he kissed my forehead,nose,cheeks, then finally my lips.

Bri was sleep so I just put her in the car.Ivan watched as I pulled off.I took Bri home well,Travis house and we was both sleep on the bed.

My phone buzzed and I answered "hello" "so you back in Brooklyn" they asked "who is this" I asked "its me honey your mother and I want to talk" she asked I just hung up.

I have no mother.How did she get my number, how did she know I was in Brooklyn.Ughh I can't deal bro.My head began to throb and my legs began to hurt.

I sat on the bed and began to let my legs shake.Out of no where it got really hot,I was sweating bullets.My hand were shaking non stop.

I dialed the number again "what do you want" I asked her swallowing the klump in my throat "its not about you and me I know your going to have to think on that but it's about your grandmother" she spoke and my head instantly started thinking the worst "what about my grandmother" I asked her she was silent "talk to me" I said with my voice now shaky.

"She has been diagnosed with stage 3 cancer" she told me and I just let the teardrop fall "okay is she alright" I asked "no she had been in the hospital on life support she went into a coma from her blood sugar" she told me and I cried harder "where is she at" I asked her "Memorials but are you goin to be okay" she asked.

I began to talk but the words wouldn't come out.What is happening to me "y-y-yes I Im Going to be fine" I said my hands were tingling and I fell "you sure" she asked.

I blacked out, "hello" she asked worried and she kept repeating it.God please give me strength.Soon her voice began to fade and I was completely numb.

Travis POV

2 hours later

"Aight man good doing business with you" I dapped Dan then walked out to my boss warehouse "so here's the money" I said handing him the money he gave me my money and my new supply.

This number kept calling and I don't answer unsaved numbers specially on my business phone.And they was blowing my shit up.

My phone rang "yo wassup" I said walking out to start on my new supply uptown "this is Ariel's Mother and I'm really worried" the lady spoke.Ariel's mother I thought she was dead.Damn "okay why are you telling me" I asked "cause Ariel and I were on the phone earlier and she stopped responding before that her voice was shaky and I don't Know what to think just get to her as soon as you can" she said and I hopped in my car putting the stuff under the seats then speeding off to my house.

I walked in and heard Bri crying.I rushed upstairs to see her laying on the bed crying "mommy" she said when she seen me. "where was mommy" I asked her and she pointed to her room "okay calm down" I told her running to her room and Ariel was on the floor.

I checked her pulse.Nothing I Egan to panic