Chapter 19

Travis POV

I was on the couch smoking a blunt with D and Cameron while Ivan and Josh went out back to talk.

These became my boys after me and A(Ariel) was together.I was cool with Ivan yea I was he was a cool nigga."yea nigga I told you I always get what the fuck I want I'm Ivan" Ivan ignorant ass said I laughed "man whatchu laughing fo I got yo girl" Ivan told me I laughed harder "so" I tell em "cause that's not what she told me last. Night before you came in" I told him he shut up "niggas be like I'm not insecure" I said and everybody started laughing "niggas be like I'm not hurt" Cameron added I just laughed harder.

Then Ariel walked in the door and we all shutup."niggas be like I'm not scared" d whispered I started laughing again. I got up an hugged her and she willingly hugged back. "DAMN....IT'S MISTER STEAL YO GIRL OHHHHH OH IT'S MISTER STEAL YO GIRL"D said Ivan mugged him he Cameron butted in "aye girl aye girl aye girl Leggo bottoms up bottoms" he yelled "aye was in yo cup got a couple bottles but a couple ain't enough" D added in.

I looked at them and they started laughing.I held in my laugh as she buried her face into my neck "what are they talking about" she whispered "nothing don't worry about it we were just being ignorant" I tell her she smiled "damn one hell of a hug" Josh said and I let her go.

I pushed her arms down and mouthed "you gone make yo boyfriend mad" she laughed "oh yeah I forgot" she said outloud.

She went to him and hugged him then kissed his cheek I laughed and sat back down. "She hugged you long as fuck in yo face my nigga" D yelled I laughed as Ivan looked at me "she don't want his punk ass" he said watchin her ass as she left "well she hugged him in front of you then gave you a short dry ass hug and a tiny kiss on the cheek niggas be like she want me tho" Cameron added.

I laughed harder he got up and left the room "bugged be like I'm not mad at all"I yelled he came back in "fuck all yall" he said I just laughed harder.

Ariel's POV

I in the back texting Mya while Cassie was sleep on my bed.My door opened and Ivan peeked his head in "you okay" he asked "sure" I sighed he laughed then picked me up.

"Tell me" he asked "it's nothing and plus I can't tell you" I told him smiling he nodded "okay" then he pecked my lips.I smiled I was actually starting to like this kid I mean he is nice but its something about him.

"Tell me how you feel about me" I asked "well I like you a lot but I think you don't like me and you only agreed to be in a relationship for the hell of it I think your beautiful,and have a bad ass attitude" he said looking me in my eyes.I blushed he smirked "well I like you your nice funny, and every time you kiss me it only makes me like you more but it's something about you telling me not to trust you but I just want to take the chance" I tell him he smiled then kissed me hard and passionate.

I pulled away "I'm still a little sweaty and I got to get ready" I said he put me down and kissed me again.He walked out the room smiling and. I walked into my closet.How was I going to dress? I picked my white skinny trues,a red tank top and some red stilettos.I was gonna be crispy but cute.

The shower was running and I hopped in and did my hygiene let my hair curl up then got out.When in my room Cassie was texting she looked at me "so you okay" she asked I smiled "yea lets go get our nails done today" I tell her she smiled "yessss girl yesss" she yelled I laughed and took my lime green lace underwear then I slid them on and turned around to put my bra on.

After I did that I dropped the towel "girl yo body is on point" she yelled "shhhhh" I said putting my hands over her mouth and before I knew it my door was being bursts it.

I ran into the closet "why you hiding bestfriend" I heard D I hid behind a tote "all this time we been wanting to see yo body now you being shy"Josh yelled "man come out this damn closet or we all comming in" Ivan yelled "some boyfriend" I yelled back.

The closet door flew open and I tossed on the biggest Shirt I could have which happened to be Travis polo.They looked at me then rolled they eyes "nigga I want my shirt back" he yelled I laughed "get out" I yelled "nah give me my shirt" he snapped I walked out the closet "okay" I yelled.

I grabbed my clothes and ran into the bathroom "here" I yelled throwing the shirt out then sliding my clothes on.They all looked at me and my outfit showed every curve 'm"why you act so shy" Josh asked "ask yo homeboy" I snapped then started putting on my perfume and deodorant.

My hair was curled and I was fully dressed "man" Ivan said gettin up to leave. I laughed "you so petty but you comming out with me and the boys tonight" Travis said "yup" I yelled popping the p he laughed "alright"

I walked out the house with Cassie and checked the mail "I opened the mail
and it read 200 million dollars on the check.My heart sank to the floor.Who the fuck sent this shit.

I put the check in my purse then got in my car and drove to the nearest salon."Girl why the fuck you so happy all of a sudden?"Cassie asked I giggled "nothing"I lied but I knew that he knew I was lying.

She just sighed and I continued to get my nails done.When they were finished I smiled and then some people began to curl my hair.Cassie was cute and I just smiled and walked to my car.

I'm going out tonight and we turning all the way up.Imma fucking millionaire."hello umm fuck you and this job if I see you on the street bitch it's over I quit kiss my fat light skinned ass bitches" I said into the phone then hung up.Like a boss.

I walked through the door of my house with Cassie and it was empty.I smiled then started cleaning up "Cas" I yelled she came out "what"she said putting the dustpan on the wall "turn up" I yelled and she just fell over laughing.

I checked the time and rushed to my room.I took a bird bath then slid on my yellow lace underwear set and my leopard tube top,with my sleeveless jean jacket that had leopard on the back with frayed ends, and my black leggings with my wheats.A bitch had swag and was bad asf'.

Cassie came in "nice body finally you show it off" she said I laughed "whatcha wearin" I asked sitting down at the vanity.I was adding some mascara to my eyes and then some burgundy lipstick and I was ready "imma wear the white tanktop with army camo leggings my white chucks. Some jewelry" she said I smiled then tuned around and began taking pictures.

We finally was dressed and they were all out waiting on us "we ready" I yelled coming out and Travis just laughed "nice chain" he said.I had my chain that said THUGLIFE hanging around my neck I smiled "thanx hun" I said smiling

Ivan came up and took my hand "you look good" he whispered I smiled "thanks babe" I said he pecked my lips and we walked out.

The club was packed and I was hype.Ivan and Josh walked up to the section "man who am I gonna dance with" I sighed and walked on the dance floor.

I was dancing and twerking my ass off.People was surrounding me and I was just enjoying myself.Travis came up and we danced all night.We both had a little bit of alcohol in our system but we both also knew better.

He picked me up and I wrapped my legs around his waist laughing.He put me down and I looked over to our section to see Ivan talking to some other bitch.

I just laughed,and made my way back to the bar.Travis followed me "you okay" he asked I smiled "well yes and no my boyfriend won't dance with me and I became a millionaire today" I tell him he looked at me "you drunk?" He asked I just laughed "no I'm not I'm just telling you and please don't tell no one" I begged e laughed then I did it.

I kissed his lips slowly and he didn't pull away either.The kiss was so perfect.He pulled away "stop we got mates" he said I laughed "oh shit my bad" I tell him he shrug "I miss that though" he mumbled I looked at him "you miss me" I asked he just nodded "yea kinda immean I'm happy you finally with my boy but I don't want you to think I'm coming between y'all" he said I smiled.

"It's okay I miss you to"I said Then he kissed me again.My legs were getting weak and my hands were locked together around his neck.His toug made me want to scream as his hands trailed down my back to my waist I moaned then pulled away "that was the last time" I tell him.

He laughed and walked away.I think I like him again!?

Sorry it's not long or whatever but my fingers hurt an I'm sleepy.So Goodnight and don't forget it only takes 2 seconds to tap vote👍✔✔✔