Chapter 28

"Are you okay" I heard Travis voice.I opened my eyes "where is he" I managed to get out of my mouth that was dry.Cassie handed me some water and I sat up slowly.I was on the couch.

"Where is who" they all asked "my dad the man who claims to be my father" I said they looked at me then across the room.And there he was. Lightskinned,good hair and brown eyes with muscles.

"I'm your father My name is Terrance I been sending you pictures of your mother,me,and your grandparents, I was the one putting millions of dollars in your mailbox I came back to see you" he said "hell no, after all this time no I won't" I said he took my hand and led me to my room.

"Look I'm sorry for all you have done for me but please give me a chance, I knew you were my daughter and I was there at some point" he explained "what about the other points" I snapped back "I couldn't your mom and I agreed it wouldn't be safe because of the business I was in" he told me I looked at him "why are you here " I asked "because this is the age your mother told me to wait to" you mean before she died" I interrupted "no after she didn't die" he said.

"What are you talking about my mother is dead I seem her get killed in front of my eyes and when she did I watched her die" I tell him he shook his head "hold on watch" he took out his phone "hello" a woman's soft voice spoke and tears filled my eyes. "Honey I'm with our daughter" he said "I'm not your daughter" I snapped "honey I missed you so much meet me tomorrow at the McDonald's around the corner" she spoke through the speaker then my "dad" got up and left
.

I wanted to cry but I was all cried out.There was no more tears to be shed.I slid on my shoes then walked out the door.When I got there I waited until this white Benz pulled up.She got out and had a limp to her "hey babygirl" she said touching my face I snatched away and sat there "what's wrong" she asked "what's wrong? You staged your murder in front of my eyes that bullshit fucked me up in the head forcing me to raise my little sister who is now deceased and go through a whole depression by my damn self,you know what I thought you were someone I cared about now when it comes down to it you ain't shit but a mother who let her daughter do her job an do I regret the shit fuck no I'm damn proud of my work because I have a babygirl who is in heaven looking down on me and when my time is up best believe I'm gone be there" I tell her calmly and she just sat there "I'm sorry" she said "you know how many times I heard I'm sorry FUCK YO SORRY YOU DYING MADE ME LOSE IT I THOUGHT YOU WERE DEAD FOR YEARS BUT IF YOUR HERE THEN WHO IS DEAD WHO DIED FOR YOU YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT I BEEN THROUGH ALL BECAUSE OF THAT SHIT, YOU KNOW WHAT I THOUGHT I WOULS BE HAPPY TO SEE YOU HUT FUCK THAT AFTER ALL I BEEN THROUGH I EXPOSED MY BODY TO RANDOM NIGGAS TO TAKE CARE OF YOUR CHILD NO SCRATCH THAT MY DAUGTER TAELLA MAY HER SOUL REST IN PEACE WHILE YOU SIT UP ON A FUCKING STEPS TOOL I" I YELLED."calm down and my sister" she said.

"That's all I needed to know be blesse I wish you the best dont bother me just leave me alone for now ill call you when I feel like it" I said getting up and leaving.

When I pulled up at y house Travis was there on the porch.I walked to him and explained to him everything that happened."you should have listened" he said I nodded "but you don't understand what I was going through" I tell him.

At this point he was saying something but I was just studying him."Travis" I whispered "huh" he looked at me "i.i.i love you as a Bestfriend as a brother as more" I tell him he smiled "I love you to" he said kissing my lips.

The kiss was passionate and deep.I knew I just had sex with Ivan for like 3 minutes.But I wanted Travis cause even though I didn't love Ivan like I used to Travis was there for me: guys never break a girls heart cause that girl will have a guy Bestfriend that she turns to and that guy she confides in becomes the next dick she ride on!

True shit.Me and Travis did it.We maintained eye contact we constantly told each other we love each other.It was more than what Ivan and I had.It was great because it was real.I loved him and when we were finished we cuddled and talked to eachother.

......................

It's been weeks since me and Travis.Btw he is my boyfriend and I cut Ivan off all the way.But I been feeling dizzy and I haven't had sex since the day.

I throw up often and have headaches peeing alot.I took the pregnancy test and found out I was pregnant.

But the last day I had sex was the day I fucked 2 guys.Im a hoe oh my god I'm just a hoe.I cried Travis would leave me and Ivan would not step up.

Time to go I packed my shit up and left.I can't do this I've been through enough I gotta go.