Chapter 16

3 months later

My house was fully furnished.I started talking to my friends again,and life was going good.Although I still never dumped Tae's ashes.I looked in the mirror.I cut my long hair till it was at the top of my back so that it was still long,I got it dyed dark purple like Katy Perry, I have a slightly toned stomach and I do my squats so my ass is also toned and still big.

Im still lightskinned and I dress the same crispy asf'. "open the door" I heard Cassie yell I laughed and snatched it open "girl you shouldve seen Mya when she was getting her ultrasound she was crying and shit look I got the video" she said pulling out her phone I laughed.She still the same crazy bitch.Oh and I found out that some bitch had beef with me now that I started going back to school last month.I ignore her ass she dont say shit to my face so fuck the dumb bitch.

I walked in my living room to see Cameron and Travis playing the PS3 I bought last week."these niggas foreva in my house" I yelled they laughed "ayee fuck you" they both said.Me and Travis were still friends nothing was akward with us we were just friends Ivan was out getting pizza.

Me and him are okay still D and I are still"bestfriends" but he be actin like a hoe. "aye we spendin the night" D yelled I laughed "okay" I said sarcastically he rolled his eyes "we are" he said kissing Mya I just walked in my room and closed the door.I changed into my workout wear and walked into the basement.That had tredmill,oliptical and some yoga mats with little dumbells.Yes, I became that girl who wanted to workout whenever she was pissed, or feeling any type of emotion.

I starteed running on the tredmill and working out hardcore as A$AP ROCKY blasted through my speakers."why you down here by yourself" Ivan asked I looked over at him then started doing my situps "because I need to workout now leave" I told him he sighed then sat beside me "let me take you out tonight" he said I stopped and stood up.Luckily my stomach was hidden cause I was told that my body flexed whenever I got nervous "fuck you" I said going to lift the dumbells my arms were not scrawny anymore.

I got up "okay will you leave now" I asked he just sat there "I will go on the date now go" I yelled he smiled then walked upstairs "be ready at 5" he said "what the fuck its 3 50" I said he laughed "I know" then I just walked upstairs and got in the shower.

After showering I walked into my room and grabbed out this purple rhinestoned dress that flared out at the bottom and stopped mid thigh. I blowdried my hair then started curling my hair,after I curled my hair I slid on some lace underwear and my dress. Then I plucked my eyebrows and penciled them in a little bit after I put on some makeup.I slid a white flower on the side of my curls and put on my red lipstick.I was a bad bitch.

I put my purple pumps on with a black studded heel.After I sprayed my perfume I grabbed my purse then walked out to see everyones eyes glued on me "fuck yall looking at" I snap at them they just laughed "you look pretty bestfriend" D said I just smiled then walked out the door.I seen his white 300C pull up and I hopped in "you look gorgeous" he said I smiled "thanks" I said looking out the window.

Im on a date with Ivan what the fuck did I get myself Into.?

I NEED MORE VOTES/COMMENTS SO PLEASE TAKE THOSE 2 SECONDS TO CLICK EITHER ONE!!!!