Chapter 27

3 months later

Well my life has been okay.Im single and Travis is single.Me and him became really close but me and Ivan don't speak.

I know that I still love him just not as much.I was in my room sleeping on the bed when I heard a knock on my door.Cassie was gone out with Cam on vacation for a week Mya was at home with her baby along with D.Oh yes they had the baby 2 months old his name is Darious.

I opened the door and Ivan stepped in.I was shocked and he didn't even look like he cared "look I know you still love me and I can't stop thinking about you, you were the only girl I cared about I hate that I hurt you but give me another chance" he said with a tear falling out if his eye "now you feel bad you think you can come back here and fuck up my life again fuck you" I said and he kisse my lips.

I didn't pull away cause I didn't want it to end.We ended up in my room and we had sex.Yes I am ashamed "don't come back or ever talk to me again that wasn't going to happen please go" I said wrapping my self in the cover "why didn't you stop me" he asked "get out" I yelled and he walked out.

So much stuff was running through my mind.Then I heard the doorbell ring who the fuck is this now.Everybody never rings the doorbell, they always knock.

I put on some yoga pants and tanktop then my robe an walks to the door."who are you" I asked the man who was staring at me up and down.Kind of creeped me out "your father" he said and right then and there I was in complete shock.

The room started spinning with thoughts that were running through my head.The lights were getting dimmer and dimmer until it was completely black.