Chapter V

Ariel's POV

I hated that guy so much.UGGHh just thinking of him makes my blood boil. I was walking in the hall then Mya approached me "girl so guess what" she said. Me,her and Cassie was starting to become really close but I kinda still have like that little trust Issue.

"wassup" I told her getting my bag ready for my last hour of the day "first off you sound like a thug and second off you dressed like a thug and third my homegirl crispy and last the question its a party saturday you going" she said I laughed then closed my locker "yea I was gone ride with Cassie though" I tell her she pouted I giggled.

"aww its okay ride with us,just bring your bag to my house we getting ready there" I tell her she smiled "forreal yo parents gone be there" she said "nah I live by myself besides my little sister" I said smiling at the thought of Tae "aww how old is she" She asked, here goes the 21 questions "6, her name is Tae, and I take care of her with the help of my grandma who watches her whenever I go to work" I tell her she just looked amused "oh where is she now" she asked I looked at her then at the ground "the hospital she had an bad asthma attack when we were at school the other day" I tell her she rubbed my back "its gone be okay and can I meet her someday" she asked I laughed "sure" I tell her she smiled then I walked into my class.

Everybody was looking at me and I was a little nervous"damn yall aint neva seen no body walk in class before" I said sitting down in my desk. I like my history teacher he was straight foward. He handed me my book and told us to get to working.I plugged my headphones in and chewed on a peice of gum I dont know why but this helps me focus.

I did my bookwork,then the questionaire, then my vocab. I finished after 30 minutes of working. I got up and put my work on his desk he smiled "how come you always finish before the rest of class" he asked " Im smart like that" I said back at him he laughed "I think you rush" he said I laughed "not really I just already know some of this stuff and watch I have a b+ or a A on those papers" I said he laughed "heres tomorrows homework" he handed me the paper. I laughed "I got to much shit to do" I told him he just laughed.

I took the paper and another book then finished it right before class ended "thought you would finish" he said I smirked "DONE" I said handing him the paper and leaving the class.I was chilling at my locker I had math homework and english homework. This bitch in english want me to write a 5 page essay on British Literature and in math this bitch gave me 100 problems the fuck thats only like a 30 minute class and she think she slick because she always give us our work a the end of class.BITCH.

I grabbed my bag, I had to get home,eat, clean up, do my homework, then go to work, come home and lay out an outfit for this party which was in 2 days. Tomorrow the doctor told me I could take Tae home with me.I promised her that when she got home I was going to take her shopping,movies,icecream, and a amusement park. What the fuck? but a promise is a promise and I would do anything for my sister.

I walked to my car and someone was tapping on my window. I keep my windows rolled up because I always have my air on.I rolled it down "what" I asked irritated "can I get a ride sexy bitch" the voice said I laughed "D fuck you" I said in between laughs "nah im just fucking witchu where you heading to" he asked "the crib why" I responded "man Mya said that you was taking her home but nah you know im bout to fuck her so you cock blocking my nigga" he said I laughed "nah I aint say that shit I told her when we go to the party but she prolly on her period or some shit she can ride with me" I said and he laughed "man she not goin witchu" he said I laughed then pulled off running over his foot I looked out the window and flipped him off. He just laughed and held his foot.

I popped in my Kendrick Lamar CD and started blasting that shit.I was at the light and waiting bobbing my head then a black droptop mustang pulled  up to me "aye is yyou RED VELVET from the club" he asked I laughed "no thats my twin sister Ayonna" I lied he laughed "alright tell her I need a private dance my name is Gerald" he said "I havent talked to her in a while sir she ran away from the family a year ago" I tell him he smiled " oh sorry for your loss" he said I smiled "thanks" then pulled off.