Chapter 3

Ariel POV

I pulled up and parked my car.Then ran into the building I walked into the office and Tae was laying on a chair crying and struggling to breath. I signed the papers and picked her up and rushed her to the car. SHe was now weezing and taking heavy breaths "you gone be okay" I tell her I sit her in the backseat with her backpack then sped off down the street.

I pulled up at grandmas house since she was our legal guardian I just took care of us. I called her ahead of time so she was outside waiting she got in the back with Tae and a sped off to the hospital going 70 in a 40 mph zone.Luckily police werent around everywhere. Then I seen the lights "fuck" I yelled then pulled over "liscense and registration please" the officer ask I hand him my liscense "ma'am did you notice you were going 70 in a 40 mph zone" he asked "yes its an emergency I have to get my sister to a hospital" I tell him hurridly "alright whats wrong with her" he asked " i dont know but can you give me my ticket and go" I tell him now irritated.

"nah thats a warning get her to the hospital and drive safely"  he said and I pulled off.After 5 minutes I was at the hospital. I rushed her in and filled out her paperwork then grandma signed her name the doctors took her out back and I just cried "my baby sister" I whispered and dropped to my knees."I cant lose her she is all I have besides you" I tell my grandma crying. We sat outside her room and my eyes were burning red.

"your sister has asthma really bad,this was a servere asthma attack you did nothing wrong but it could be a birthdefect we will figure this out after many tests but for now you can see her" the doctor said I smiled and got up then hugged him tightly.

I walked in the room and Tae had IV's in her arms, and a breathing mask on her face. My eyes began to water why did it have to be my babysister instead of me.I looked at her then she turned her head towards me"you alright" I asked with my voice shaky "yes I think so but I dont feel so good" she told me weakly "how you feel then Tae" I asked her and she looked away. Her eyes began to close 'TAE TAE" I yelled then hit the emergency button.

I dropped to my knees.My innocent little sister is hurt badly enough that she cant breath. I cant do this shit I will fucking blow this damn hospital up in flames.I sat there and cried as a doctor escorted me out "SHE'S GONE" was the words I heard out of  a doctors mouth. I just fell on the floor and cried even harder.