Chapter 41

I was on the bed waitin on Travis to come out the bathroom.His phone began to ring "babe your phone is ringing" I asked "just answer it" he said and I answered it "hello" I asked "hello is Travis there" a female asked who the hell is this "umm he's in the shower right now may I ask who is calling" I said "this is his baby momma Karmen can you tell him that me and him need to have a strong conversation" she said "umm this is his wife" I told her sitting up and walking out the room.All hell was gone break loose I closed Bri room door.

"Oh forreal you must be one sexy motha fucka for him to leave me" she said I laughed "you got hella balls saying this shit to me" I said "but aye I ain't even mad may I ask how old is your daughter or son" I asked "well he is 1" she said "when did you meet my husband, and where may I ask" I asked her "I don't explain my self to you" she said I laughed "whatever but I want to know this what's your babies name" I asked "Zyonn" she said simply.

"Well I want you to answer the other questions I want to know if its real ya know" I said sitting on the couch.My right leg was shaking and I could feel my fist clenching "well we met at a strip club around town I was a stripper my new stage name is Bambi you would recognize me from the club if you went" she said "how?" I asked "well you are red velvet aren't you" she asked and a ton of guilt came in my body, this that rude bitch "you know what bitch you took shit to far" I told her "yea I scooped to Nigga and ha his baby you dirty hoe you fucked his main man" she said "who told you that" I said and she was silent "bitch no one is here to fucking play stupid ass games with you I don't fuck with strags I have a fucking life dont say hit if you ain't bout shit flat the fuck out" I said hanging up the phone and charging upstairs.

I packed my bags and Bri's bags.Disrespectful nigga I'm done with niggas, I hate being hurt.Tears filled my face and he came out the shower "is it true" I asked "what are you talking about" he asked "dont fucking lie to me, how do you know Karmen" I asked "I don't know who Karmen is" he said.

My eyes filled with tears by the second "wait you might not know her by her real fucking name her name is Bambi" I said and his face told it all "did you cheat on me with her" he said "no" he told me "don't lie Travis" I yelled "I swear I fucked her before you" he added I just laughed and grabbed me and Bri bags "you can text me when you see your daughter" I said tapping Bri and taking her out.

"Baby wait" he said "wait for what, I can't beleive you would do this shit the math don't add up her son is the same age as Brianna" I said leaving.