Chapter 35

My hads were shaking.Every summer I can't be pregnant I still got 3 more years of school.The 5 minute wait was up and all 3 of the test were waiting.I read them then hopped up and down "I'm not pregnant Bri you not having no siblings for a little bit" I yelled out she whined then I sat on my bed and all of a sudden cried.

I fixed my face then grabbed phone as I scrolled through my instagram feed.I want some bananas and cake."Bri wanna go to the grocery store" I yelled "yes" she said running all the way to my room "alright let's go" I tell her then drove to the grocery store.

We was looking at all types of food I got my stuff though.Then we passed the seafood and it made me lightheaded."mommy I want these and these" she said picking up poptarts and fruit snacks,fruit rollups and throwing then in the basket.

That's when I seen this huge cookie dough ice cream I put it in the buggie and got me some chips then headed for the line and purchased my stuff.

As I was walking out I noticed someone behind me.I quickly put Bri and the bags in the car then drove off.I was scared shitless.Its probably no big deal he probably was just leaving like me.

Soon as I opened and Locked my door I set the alarm.Then I got out the ice cream and bananas I smashed it.Then I grabbed those hot Cheetos and hot sauce with some sour cream and nacho cheese.I smashed.

Bri was knocked out on the couch so I picked her up and sat her in her bed."BAEEE" Travis yelled and I walked downstairs "what you yelling for" I snapped he smiled "cause I'm a mothafuckin boss" he yelled I laughed then threw a paper at him.He noticed all the stuff and the cake "you pregnant" he asked with his eyebrows raised.

"No I'm not" I tell him then my phone buzzed.I grabbed it "what the fuck" I yelled he looked at me "what's wrong" he asked "they said that 1 million dollars was taken out of my bank account" I yelled at him he laughed "girl you will live you prolly got like 5 million left" he said shaking his head "not really I only have about 500,000 I paid for this house the cars the clothes the kid the dogs omg I'm going broke" I sat on the steps with my head in my hands.

My body started to heat and I got pissed.Then I laughed about,that's when I broke down.He just watched me "yep she pregnant" he whispered "you asshole I'm not pregnant I have the multiple test to prove it" I yelled mad all over again.

He just nodded.My head started spinning then I threw up."probably just the food" I tell him he laughed.

My body was being weird then my stomach started cramping up.So I took some medicine and left "where you going" he asked 'doctor" I yelled then walked out.

When I arrived at the doctors office I noticed a red car behind me following me.I just walked in and the man got out.What to do what to do? I though then I quickly turned around and he followed me out the door.Thats when I hid on the side and grabbed my mace" look I don't know who the fuck you think you are but you better stop following me"I said he laughed "I was sent here" he told me and I sprayed his ass.

Then ran to the car and sped off.Nigga should've just listened you fill me.I ran in the house and Travis looked at me "you pregnant?" He asked I just started to pack my shit "no for now but um can we leave" I tell him putting all my shit in bags "why" he asked "someone is watching my house and I can't put my daughter in any harm"I tell him he got mad "who was it" he yelled scaring me "I don't know" I yelled then closing the bags.

I ran out then put the bags in the car.I grabbed the dogs then put them on the leash.Thats when I seen the red car cruising down the street so I grabbed the dogs and hopped in the car and hid.

They just kept going then turned the corner and I ran in the house to see Travis sitting down 'they not running you out of this house they want you they get through me "he said I rolled y eyes "lets go back to Brooklyn" I tell him he just sat there.

Times like these I'm happy I didn't sell my old house.I just kept putting bag after bag in the car then I finally placed the dogs in the trunk as while Bri was in the backseat sleeping.Travis was being stubborn and I wast leaving him.

"Travis come on" I yelled at him "no" he said and I broke down "why won't you just come its not like I'm gone be here for long my bills are gonna come and it's not gone be enough I still can finish school just come" I cried and begged he sighed then got up and walked to the cat slowly.He hopped in and drove off.

My paranoid ass kept the windows up and looking behind us every two seconds.We got to my old house and put the bags up "why don't y'all stay with me" he offered "I missed my home" I tell him "man whatever" he said I was about to get out then I decided not to "okay" I tell him "let's go" I ordered he smirked then pull'd off.

We got to this huge ass house.We walked in and he took Bri and put her in her room I guess."thanks" I tell him kissing his lips.