Chalter 30

I woke up in my bed with Travis arms holding me tight.I don't want it to end so I just went back to sleep then the baby kicked.For the first time and I hopped up and she did it again.Travis got up and looked at me squinting "she kicked look she is kicking" I said he put his hand on my stomach and smiled.

That was the lost magical moment for a parent to feel her baby kick."can I go back to sleep" he asked I nodded then walked out the room.Everyone's doors was closed and the puppies were still downstairs.I started playing with them then fed them and cooked some pancakes,waffles,eggs,bacon,sausage and all for breakfast.

The puppies were just wandering around.Then they came downstairs and by they I mean D,Travis,Mya and Cassie, then Cam! When the fuck did he get here "morning" I said Travis came and pecked my lips then I served the food and ate.

The whole time I just listened to Cam and D argue over money then Buffy came into the room and Mya started smiling "she is so pretty what's her name" she asked "Buffy and there is another one named Pepsi he a different breed though" I said.

"Pepsi" I yelled an he came from under my chair I picke him up "this is Pepsi his nickname is eyes cause them blue and him a wolf hybrid" I tell them and she snatched him from me.I mugged her "what's the other one" she asked cooeing over Pepsi "Pomeranian" I said she smiled.

"I love it here babe we should love here" she said and D looked at her then she shutup.Damn!

Travis must of seen my face cause he started laughing like crazy along with Cassie.I was serious though!

I ate then took a shower and slid on my jeggings, a tank top and a sleeveless jacket with my vans.I straightened my hair then walked out.

They all were dressed and little man was in a stroller.I fed my pups again then walked out the door to the park.They followed and we all just laughed and chilled like old times.I missed stuff like this.

................................................... Xxxx

It's been 2 weeks

And they still haven't left.Cam said they was gone move out here and Travis has been really helpful around the house forreal like with my school work and everything but eventually they was gone be going back home.

Me and Travis was watching reruns of Full House while I stuffed my face.The puppies were here to laying on my lap.Cassie and Cam came In and went straight to the Bedroom.

Moments later I heard the bed screeching.Me and Travis looked at each other then laughed "aye you can't blame em" he said I put the puppies on the floor "if they fuck up my sheets we all fighting" I said he laughed.

I wanted him for some reason.I kissed his lips not wanting it to end.Neither did he I'm guessing cause we was going at it.He lifted me up still not breaking the kiss then took us to my room.

He finally pulled away and I gasped for air "damn" I said in between Breaths he laughed then I kissed him again and we went at it XXXXX.

we were now sitting here in my bed naked,sweaty and I got scared.My baby I thought,I took my phone an googled it then sighed in relief when it said that it was healthy actually.

He looked at me "what" I asked "I love you" he said I pecked his lips "love you more" I said going to take a shower.I got out put on my pjs then ate some food and shit and crashed on the couch.Not on purpose I was to lazy to go upstairs.

What you expect tomorrow imma be 6 months pregnant.

When I woke up I was pissed.This baby was kicking my ass like what the fuck when he get here I'm gone tap her ass real quick.

All the shit I go through I fed the dogs an went to my bedroom.It must still be night time I looked at the clock then hopped in bed then tried to go to sleep again.But this damn baby was kicking my ass to the max.

I looked at my stomach to check for bruises but I had little stretch marks not a lot just a little.Ugh "what's wrong to to bed" Travis said in a groggy voice.Did this nigga just tell me to go to bed like he my damn daddy? He got me fucked up "nigga don't tell me what to do" I said he sighed and turned over "baby I'm sorry it's just this kid is hurting me" I started crying "man whatchu crying for" he asked "you mad at me" I said crying harder and he laughed then hugged me "can we please just go to sleep" he asked I nodded "babe" I asked "I'm a emotional reck" I said and he laughed then I went to sleep.