Chapter 33

Ariel's POV

I walked into the house which seemed to be quiet and dark.So Travis must be sleep or gone.I checked Bri'a room which we gotta redecorate cause her about to be grown soon,she was sleeping peacefully I closed the door then walked into my room.

Travis was sleeping but his face looked like he was disturbed.His phone started beeping so I picked it up.Shania:you still up? It read.

Fuck this shit I just slid on a pair of pajama shorts then threw my hair up and went to sleep,well at least I tried to.

This shit was gone be talked about.I eventually went to sleep pissed off.

..................
..............

I woke up by myself and with an attitude.So I showered and brushed my teeth did my hygiene.Today I want doing nothing and we was on break at school for summer, so I just blowdried my hair.

After that I slid on my lace underwear a nude pencil skirt that stopped mid thigh and a black strapless tank top.I put my black ankle heels on that had studs on the back and my leather black jacket.

I decided to put my hair up in a bun and curled the sides then did my makeup.My outfit was black rebel themed kinda and I was sexy.

I walked into the kitchen and the whole house was empty which only pissed me off more.When I tell you I checked everywhere I mean I checked the basement,rooms,backyards,garages and all to find my daughter and the dogs gone.

This nigga was gone get it.I made some coffee then called Christian

Him:wassup
Me:I'm pissed
Him:wanna go out and chill
Me:yea not now though later on like 7ish
Him:alright
Me:see ya
I hung up.Then this guilt took over my body but this nigga was texting Shania so why not Christian.

Just then they walked through the door and the dogs ran around "he-wo mommy" Bri said waving with a smile "hey babygirl" I said not trying to sound dry but that's how it came out I guess.

"What's wrong" she asked "nothing that you need to worry about" I tell her Travis shook his head and went upstairs.While Bri just started for her room upstairs.

I went out back and played with the dogs.But this wasn't over so I fed them then walked upstairs.I heard laughing COMMING out of Bri's room then opened to see him and Bri playing basketball laughing.It was cute but then she stopped and looked at me.

Travis did the same and I was done with this shit "so you not gone speak" I said he just sat in the rocking chair "really like what the fuck" I yelled Bri jumped and he picked her up and whispered something in her ear she nodded then started playing dolls.

He got up and walked past me into our room.I walked behind him then slammed the door "so you really not gone fucking speak to me" I said he took off his shirt "this is some petty stupid ass shit you act like a little ass boy, you be the main one like talk to me but right now you acting like a bitch" I yelled.

Travis POV

I don't have time to argue with no body while my daughter in the fucking house.I know how it fucking feels to hear to parents arguing in the next room and trust me the shit isn't delightful.

Then she called me a bitch.I put a shirt on then some sweats I told Bri me and her could go on another Daddy Daughter date today.I just changed because chasing her and 2 dogs around the park was fucking tiring.

I walked past her "Come on Bri" I yelled then I reached for my keys "you not going no where with my fucking daughter" she yelled.I turned around picked up Bri and walked out.

"Mommy was being mean" Bri cried "look aren't we on a daddy daughter date don't worry me and mommy gone be friends again promise" I said pulling off.

We went to the skate rink and bowling.I took her to the arcade,for icecream, and shopping in toys r us.I spent over 1,000$ on this girl.

We was on our way home "I can't wait to play with my toys" she said I laughed "you had fun" I asked and she nodded her head "I can't hear what's in your head" I tell her she giggle "yes" I nodded.

We got home and I took the bags and her up I her room.Ariel was still here I put the bags down in Bri's room "I'll be back" I tell her closing the door then downstairs "you are a fucking asshole" She said "then fucking leave me then,go a fucking head,you be getting far to disrespectful all I know is I don't give a fuck no more" I said to her she looked at me then rolled her eyes "I will beleive me and you can get the fuck out my mothafucking house right now" she yelled I rolled my eyes.

"Gladly" I tell her going upstairs then packing my bags "I fucking hate you" she yelled crying.It hurt to see her cry.I walked to Bri room and she was crying "daddy don't leave" she cried "I can't be here right now" I said to her she just cried harder "I want to go with you" she cried "look be a big girl for daddy please" I begged on the verge of crying "please stay with me daddy" she begged I just let that tear fall.Quickly I sucked it up.

"I love you babygirl" I told her hugging her and not letting her go "I wove you" she said crying I hugged her.Then I left her room.

My shit was packed so Istarted or the door.I don't deserve this shit.