Chapter 32

Okay so if you reading this I made a Instagram 📷📷📷. It's not old I had it for almost a month or so but my followers are low 🔽🔽🔽🔽 so to help me reach 100 I need you to follow me please??? @Daijaa__ there is 2 underscores. Ill follow back just send me a PM 💬💬 on here that you followed and your name I will gladly follow back that's a promise love you guys here you go 💋💋💋

1 year later

Travis POV

I was in Brooklyn with Brianna who was sleeping in the backseat.We was stopping by D house this nigga tryna move out here but I want us to move back home you know.The only real reason we still living out there because she in school.

Little Man was walking and turning two I picked up Brianna and she woke up then hopped out of my arms and ran to D.Mya came outside "bro when y'all COMMING back I need y'all" she said just then Ivan pulled up.

This Nigga been playin it crazy lately and I ain't having the shit.I may not be the boss of this shit but imma run it like I am.D gave me that look and Brianna grabbed my leg holding them tight.I picked her up as she laid her head on my neck.

"Where the fuck is the money at" I asked him calmly "man chill out...hey Lil mama" he said pinching her cheeks.This nigga is fucking restarted or some shit,she whined then I sat her down "don't fucking touch my daughter" I said calmly still he laughed "nigga what you gone do" he said standing up and I grabbed her hand "look all I got to tell you is that money betta come up" I said getting in the car "damnnnn" D yelled.

I put her in the car then drove to the park.I let her run around and I chased her then put her in the car an she fell asleep.It was getting dark outside so I guess we could head home.

We got home to find the house empty.The dogs rushed to the door and I put the baby carseat on the table "watch Bri" I ordered them and then walked upstairs.See the dogs are trained to guard my kid.

I walked through the house "Buffy where is mommy" I asked and she ran to the front door.Where the fuck did he go?

I just put the baby pajamas on then let her chill in her crib, cause she outgrew the bassinet.After that I showered and hopped in the bed and noticed I had a text from Shania

Shania:hey
Me:wassup
Shania: we should chill soon together just me and you ya know
Me:you know how Ariel is tho but whatever
Shania:Alr. But wyd
Me:waitin on yo girl to come home
Shania : where Bri?
Me:she sleep but wassup witchu?
Shania:nothing bored chillin thinkin
Me:oh well I'm about to turn to the sheets.

End of Convo

Ariel's POV

I was dancing on the tables and shit this party was hype.I had on my comic leggings and a white tank.I was dope, I tweaked all over people.

Even though I still have a little baby weight I just let go.This life was that life,and I was about it.

"You so hyper here but in class you be quiet in class"I hear a smooth voice say I turn around to see Christian I laugh "in class I'm serious at a party I turnup" I said laughing he did the same.

We danced and danced together.He started feeling on me "stop"I said to him "why" he whined "I'm in a relationship" I told him he smiled "not for long" he said then walked away.Fuck you mean?