(1) Two Players One Game

(1) Two Players, One Game

"Zoey," I groaned as I heard my little brothers voice, but I ignored it and turned over in my bed.

Waking up at seven o'clock a.m. on a Monday morning could possibly be the worst feeling ever.

"Zoey," He repeated. I continued to ignore him and I grabbed my blanket, pulling it over my head. "Zoey!" He was now yelling, obviously getting fed up.

"What!?" I yelled, popping up from my bed and giving my fourteen year old brother, Wesley an annoyed look.

Wesley rolled his eyes. "Dad said get up. We're both gonna be late for school!"

"We're gonna be late for school." I mocked Wesley in an annoyed tone, which was something we did to each other a lot.

Without another word, Wesley left my room, leaving me to get ready. I glared at his back until he was completely out of sight.

Oh how much I hate Monday mornings.

I threw my blanket off of myself and lazily rolled out of my bed. I trudged to my bathroom and debated on whether to take a shower or not. I shook my head, remembering that I took one last night.

I shrugged my shoulders and turned towards my mirror. I put on my thick framed glasses so I could see. My vision then became clear, and now I was ready to start my hair. I grabbed my brush and started brushing my long, brown hair, deciding to leave it down for today. I grabbed my mascara and added a little on my eyelashes. I closed the mascara and threw it somewhere oblivious.

I turned on my heel and walked out of my bathroom and back into my room. I swung open the doors to my closet and scanned my eyes around my clothes. I pulled out a maroon, long sleeved crop top and blue skinny jeans. I put the clothes on and slipped my feet in some black sandals.

I grabbed my backpack and slung it on my shoulders. "Zoey! Come on!" I heard Wesley yell from downstairs.

"Shut up! I'm coming!" I yelled, running down the long hallway and down the stairs.

When I got downstairs, I saw Wesley waiting for me on the couch and my dad was sitting at the dining table with a cup of coffee in his hands. He was wearing a suite which meant he was about to leave for work. "Morning dad," I said, walking to the kitchen and grabbing an apple from the counter.

"Morning Zoey. You two should really get going before you're late." My dad stated, lifting his arm to glance at his wrist watch.

"I told her," Wesley said, getting up from the couch.

I gave Wesley an glare before turning back to face my dad. "Okay, see you later dad."

"Bye, dad." Wesley said as we walked into the garage.

When we entered the garage, I crossed my arms over my chest and leaned back onto the wall. "Let's see, which car should we go in, Wesley?" I asked, turning my head to face him.

Yes, it's true. I have about four cars. Our family has money, we have a big house and a lot of cars, but I wouldn't consider us as rich.

Wesley rolled his eyes. "Who cares. Just take the Mustang."

I glared at Wesley as I picked up the keys for the Mustang. "Are you on your period this morning?" I joked, putting a amusing smirk on my face.

Wesley glared at me as we walked to the car. "No, you just know I'm not a morning person." This was true. Wesley hated mornings.

I unlocked the Mustang and got in the drivers seat. I waited for Wesley to get in the passenger seat and when he was in, I started up the car and backed out of the garage.