(14) Two Players, One Teen Wolf Marathon

Jared parked the car in my driveway and turned towards me. "That...was interesting."

I nodded my head in agreement. Jared and I just got out of that weird couples therapy session. I don't know what to think about all of it, but if I know one thing, it's that I'm never going there again.

"Jared," I called.

"Yeah?"

"Um... Did you mean any of the stuff you said. Like when you said you liked my hair and my smile and how smart I am?" I asked curiously.

Jared sighed. "Yeah." A small smile formed at my lips. "What about you? Did you mean any of the stuff you said about me."

I slowly nodded my head. "Yeah." I said quietly. I looked out the window and back at Jared. "Um, thanks for dropping me off."

"No problem,"  He said. I then grabbed my crutches and opened the door. I crutched to my front door and walked into my house.

"Dad I'm h—" I called out, but stopped when I remembered that he wasn't even home.

I forcefully hopped up the stairs and crutched to my room, slamming the door behind myself. I looked over at my digital clock and saw that it was seven o'clock. It was too early to go to bed, but that's all I wanted to do right now.

I didn't even feel like finishing my homework. I'm so exhausted from everything. Who knew having a fake relationship could be so freaking hard. Especially with this damn sprained ankle. I can't do anything with it.

I put my pajamas on, brushed my teeth, and put my hair in a ponytail before crawling into bed. I laid on my back and looked up at my ceiling, letting my mind switch back to the couples therapy.

I can't believe Jared just easily came up with three things he liked about me. I thought he hated everything about me. Literally... When we were little he used to tell me "I hate everything about you".

And now all of a sudden he likes my hair and smartness and my smile?

I dismissed from the topic and took my glasses off, setting them on my bedside table. I turned on my side, an closed my eyes before slowly drifting to sleep.

[] [] []

"How's your ankle today?" Meg asked when she sat down at the lunch table.

"Not any better." I said truthfully.

"Aw, it'll get better." Taylor said, in hopes of cheering me up, but it wasn't working at all.

I stayed silent as I continued to eat my french fries. The bell rung minutes after, and everyone flood the cafeteria. Only two more classes left, and I'm free.

I crutched to my locker and put in the combination. I opened my locker and grabbed my textbook for my next class. I was about to grab my notebook until I heard a familiar voice call my name.

"Zoey," I heard.

I gritted my teeth and whipped around to see the person. "Get away from me," I said, slamming my locker and crutching past Hudson.

"Zoey," Hudson called, walking after me. I ignored him, continuing to crutch down the hallway, which was kind of embarrassing because I couldn't even go fast like I wanted to. "Zoey," He repeated once more.

"What do you want?!" I yelled in aggravation, turning around to face Hudson.

"I want to say I'm sorry." He said. I pursed my lips and stared at him, waiting to see if he had anything else to say. Hudson looked around the hallway before carefully pulling me to the side of the hallway. "Zoey, I'm sorry. What I did to you was stupid I shouldn't have forced you into doing something you didn't what to do." He explained.