Chapter 4

I could feel my sister shaking now and I was no better.
I had no weapons, while he had another axe attached to a belt at his waist.
Plus even though he appeared younger than me, he was taller.
"No need to act all frightened." Another impossibly beautiful grin.
"I am just retrieving my axe and will apologize to a cutie."
"Do not call my sister such things!" I stomped my foot to hopefully showing that I wasn't to scared of him.
He put his foot onto the tree and pulled at the axe.
"I was talking to you not your sister."
"Excuse me?"
The axe came out of the tree with a creak and the prince faced my sister and I.
"I said I was talking to you, not your sister. But your sister is cute, not as cute as you though."
How does one reply to such a comment?
No one has ever complimented me in such a way besides my mother and maybe a fee maidens trying to catch my eye.
None had ever shocked me in such a way he was, or made me angrier.
"Go back to your side of the border now and I won't tell my father about this." My voice sounded less commanding now and sounded as if I was a beggar.
He was moving closer now and I wanted to move back, but couldn't because my sister was frozen behind me.
Now he was so close to me I could feel his breath.
I could feel my face becoming darker every second he was this close to me.
"Leave." I said, but it sounded more like a squeak of a mouse.