Chapter 27

The servants were a lot happier and louder than I expected.
Making jokes and eating and being very friendly.
The ring leaders of the laughter were twin butlers.
I hadn't realized they were twins until Haley said so, I was to focused on eating.
Nick had honey colored hair while his brother, Ethan, had black hair. They matched completely if not for that. It seemed most servants were mixes.
"So Florence! How did you get stuck with Dominic? Last manservant he had complained that Dominic was too touchy." Nick said and downed his drink.
He was dressed in a pure white butler outfit that he didn't seem to care that he was getting food on.
"Not by my own free will, and yes he is very touchy."
"Probably from his father never taking care of him, poor bastard. But how were you forced?" Ethan said and leaned toward me.
"Well with how touchy that prince is you never know how he will force you!" Nick cheered and was followed by laughter.
It was fun speaking with all of them.
Less polite and more loud and careless.
My sister would have loved it.
The other maids and butlers only laughed and ate.
"So where were you before here?" Haley said as Nick was trying too put his arm around her without her knowing, but I'm sure she knew and didn't mind.
"In the dark kingdom."
"Oh you worked there? Explains the looks! I thought you had a disease!" Ethan said loudly and was answered with laughter.
A door slammed and the room became way to quite.