Chapter 37

Two days had passed since that night.
Dominic was even more touchy since that night.
Sneaking into my room and sleeping beside me, kissing me, the worst though was when I was picking up clothing he had thrown about and he slapped my ass.
I did not ask for this all to happen and wanted to run home.
In a course of a week I had sex with a prince and now he was running his hands across me when he got the chance.
Which was a lot of chances, since I was not allowed to leave the room without him.
I hadn't eaten with the other servants for a while, instead Dominic brought me food.
Plus Dominic was trying very hard to get into bed with me again. Since he couldn't remember anything from the last time.
"Stop it! Stop it!" I would start screaming and hit him on his chest.
The hits didn't hurt him, they weren't meant to. I just wanted him to stop. I wasn't ready for any of this. I did regret what I did that night. I had only known Dominic for a week and yet I did that with him!
I had too much to worry about.
My father being disappointed, being in line to be king, my mother being ill, and my sister.
I did not need to add in a relationship with the prince from another kingdom on that list.
Yes I did want to do that with him, and I did want to be with him.
But I couldn't. I had to many to dissatisfy already.