Chapter 12

Its was a tiny, golden leafed tree.
The tree stood to the height of my knee, but it was beautiful.
Sparkling leaves and perfect branches.
Not the most beautiful, but very pretty.
"My father's most prized plant." Dominic walked up and looped his arm through mine.
Ignore him, don't react. He wants a reaction.
The other two brothers walked up just in time for my sister to stare at them and yell very loudly in her high-pitched voice
"THE BOYS ARE JUST AS BEAUTIFUL AS YOU SAID THEY WERE!"
I wanted to stab myself with the little golden tree.
I also wanted to scream at my sister. 
"Oh really!?" Great even when I wasn't talking Dominic had found something out.
Evander was laughing and Bradford made a joke about the women from the dark kingdom.
My sister was to busy ogling at the brothers to notice me glaring at her.
"So the only son is interested in men?" Bradford laughed even though not a few minutes early he was asking for my attention.
"I never said that!" My voice squeaked embarrassingly as I retaliated.
Dominic was smirking at me and even had the courage to wink, so I shoved him away.
Evander then add to it by saying "Your sister seems to think you are," pausing to let loose a laugh"Or perhaps she knows you better than you know yourself!"
"Don't forget his flower crown!" A woman called out.
I was embarrassed and angry.
And in my blind anger I hit the nearest person.
Who happened to be Dominic.
And the king and my father happened to hear the laughter and walked into the center of the garden just in time for it.