Chapter 32

My back was in terrible agony and that woke me up.
"Oh god." I said in a whisper as I realized all that happened.
Dominic was still asleep and I went into panic mode and gather us my clothes as quickly as I could.
Part of me wanted to stay and sleep beside him, my head on his chest and his arms around me.
But I knew better and fled.
Oh god my backside was hurting terribly, it felt like a needle was jabbing me.
I sprinted to my room as quick as I could and closed my door and threw my clothes into the footlocker.
I put on black pajamas and curled up back in my bed, but before I could go to sleep Dominic yelled "WHY AM I NAKED? AND IN THE FLOOR? WHATS ON THE FLOOR!?"
It's not like I could clean up. Not with this terrible pain I was in.
"FLORENCE WHAT HAPPENED LAST NIGHT?"
Dominic swung my door open and had put pants on.
Thank goodness he put pants on. Just the thought of him without them made my face become hot.
Oh god he had marks on his neck!
"You were drunk and started taking off your clothes." I tried to act calm, not in pain and not extremely fearful as I sat up in my bed.
"Well why was there, uh stuff on the floor."
I knew why for sure, but Dominic seemed to have forgotten everything.
Not sure if that's a good thing or a bad thing.
"What stuff?"
Dominic's face turned pink as he said "S-stuff."
"Stuff?"
"Oh never mind! I'll clean it!"
As he turned his back on me I could see claw marks up and down his back.
Dominic would realize sooner or later that something had happened.
At least I would have a bit of peace as he would clean up our mess because I did not want to move a muscle.
My wrists had red marks from the handcuffs, hickeys where covering my neck, and I knew exactly why my backside was hurting and how much I had enjoyed it.