Chapter Fifteen : L♥ve is Crazy

I woke up to the sun shining through the blinds of the fairly sized bedroom. I had to squint my eyes at the bright rays of light seeping onto the head of the bed where I rested my head against his chest. His arms were wound around my waist, whereas my hands were on his fine sculpted back.

Reluctantly I lifted myself from the bed, untying mine and Jonny-boy's arms. I gave one last longing look at the mattress on which my best friend slept. He's such an angel.

I decided to take a shower and freshen up before he woke up. Grabbing my towel and underwear from my bag, I headed in the direction of the bathroom. On the way there I looked at the hall clock which in big bold numbers read 7:50 am.

"Morning, Melanie." Anna greeted, stepping out the bathroom with a bag of toiletries on hand.

"Morning, Anna." I returned the greeting with a warm smile.

"We're going for the hike today, so make sure to pack up the necessities, kay?" She walked past me with a smirk that looks way too devious on her innocent face. What on earth does she have in mind?

***

Jonathan's Point of View :

I woke up to an empty bedroom. The side of the bed in which she laid in before was now cold. Where is she? I rubbed my eyes, jumping to conclusions already. Maybe I mumbled something in my sleep... Holy crap! What if I really did mumble that I love her in my sleep?!?!

My mind began to shut off into panic mode, and before I could even start my next thoughts the door to the room creaked open. I closed my eyes swiftly, not quite prepared to talk to her yet. But, I peeked anyways.

She was wrapped in only a striped towel, exposing those long wonderful legs. Small beads of water that clung to her body added to the whole glowing effect. She had her lustrous hair tied up messily and she couldn't have looked lovelier if she had makeup on. A tiny crease formed on her forehead as she approached me. I could feel myself getting excited, and I tried to relieve it before she noticed. But, you'd be surprised how hard it is to get calmed down when pretending to still be asleep.

'Okay, Jonathan.' I told myself. 'Think old ladies, poop, public restrooms...'

I could sense movement in front of my face, but I didn't dare open my eyes. "Good. He's asleep." She mumbled to herself. I always was a good faker when my parents went to check up on me. Practice really does pay off, doesn't it?

Not quite resisting the temptation of seeing her, I opened my eyes slightly. I don't know whether that was the worst or best idea I have ever come to have in my eighteen years of life. The towel that was securely around her was now splayed on the floor. I just couldn't manage to look away. Her everything was so perfect I stared dreamily at each and every piece of skin on her magical body. There were just no words to describe it, none at all. I couldn't help but only wish that my skin could be pressed against hers. All I wanted to do was give all of my love to her, show all of my love to her. Gosh, I'm turning into such a pervert.

Unfortunately, she pulled out a blue lacy bra and put it on along with her top afterwards. What would she do if she knew I was looking? One thing's for sure... She'll never know.

When she was fully clothed, she started to shake me. Still pretending to have had been asleep, I stretched and yawned groggily. I made sure to squint at the light a bit to make it seem real.

"Morning, Jon." She smiled down at me.

"Morning, Mels." I returned the smile, happy with the mere presence of her.

"Hurry up and get ready."' She ordered, dragging me out of the bed.

"Why?" I rubbed my eyes, using a croaky voice.