Prologue

Was it cool not having any sort of social life? Only having 3-4 friends? Netflix and your sweatpants being your best friend? Or Oreo's being the main reason your not skinny but not big either? Probably not.

To me? Hell yes.

I was a short 21 year old, studying a major in Law at Adelaide University, sharing a Dorm with my Bi best friend, Moo. I had pale skin and shoulder length - Curly - Blonde hair that contrasted well with my Ocean Blue Eyes. I wasnt the best looking female creature on the planet, but i did love my eyebrows.

My best friend, Molly - moo - Turner, was like my protective twin. She was taller then me, myself being below average for my hight, 21 years old, taking a Minor course in Art, a Major in Marine Bio, had slightly longer curly/frizzy brown hair, pale slightly freckled coloured skin, a cute button nose and shining diamond blue eyes.

She was a stunner, everyone knew it. She preferred guys and girls, didnt care what people thought of her - although sometimes she was quite sensitive. could be a feisty little bitch and thought she was funny - which i believed and always found her puns funny when other probably didnt.

But i loved the pineapple more then my own brother, who wasnt far behind.

I had other friends, who i didnt find as important as moo but of course loved, the occasional bitch who needed a nerd to bully and there was always Drama around the University Halls.

My life wasnt much, just like myself, plain and simple. preferred the moon and winter, and would choose rain, a book and hot chocolate over a sunny day at the beach. I wasnt perfect, who was? i wasnt important and i liked how small my social life was and how dedicated i was around my reading books and school work. Unlike moo who loved parties and staying up later on her phone, which i try not to do...

eh. ive had enough explaining my boring life and sexy best friend. Laterr..

FIRST CHAPTER...
thats a lie its just a little insight lol.

hope you enjoy :)
would love to hear your thoughts etc etc.

should i update?

UNEDITED

who do you personalise yourself too so far?

The adorably shy pineapple Kaci?
or
The sexy Bi pineapple Moo?

! HAVE FUN READING !
COMMENT
VOTE
FAN
X