10. Your Forgiven

10. Your Forgiven

》》《《

i wore light blue jeans, my white jumper and white converses, my short curly blond hair out.

i placed my phone and money in my small white hand bag, and after i apply light mascara and lipgloss, Moo and i head towards Bonnie and Jons dorm room where tanner and his girlfriend are waiting.

[ authors note: i dont remember if i already gave Tanners girlfriend a name, so..lets just call her...Danny :) ]

as we made it to their dorm, Tanner smiled brightly and ushered me over to his girlfriend. she was pretty..fuck that! she was drop dead sexily gorgeous!

"hi." she said with a smile and stuck her hand out. "im danny. im glad to know that Tanner is making his life here..rememberable." i blush, knowing what she meants. Danny was apart of the popular group, and due to the fact Tanner hates being a loner and popular, he comes to the stoners like us. not like she knows..or he..or you know were stoners.

"Kaci." i say with a small smile, wishing i could stand by moo, who was off talking to her tag along, mike.

moo had mike, bonnie had jon - jon had bonnie, tanner had Danny and i had..no one. its times like these i wish Flirtacious was someone i knew in person, not social media.

thats when i remembered the chatous text.

"ill be back guys. i just need some fresh air." they all nod and i had towards the exit of our dorm building, grabbing my phone and unlocking it, tapping on the Chatous app.

i ignored all the pending conversations and clicked on FlirtAciouS.

FlirtAciouS: hey :)

that was around 4-5 hours ago. i started to feel guilt and wondered if i should answer or not, he had other important things to do, right?

i ended up texting him in the end.

BootyMoody: sorry, had work and fell asleep.

much to my surprise, he instantly answered.

FlirtAciouS: its alright, your forgiven (:

i smile and drop my phone back in my bag, walking back towards the doors when i saw our friends and Tanners girlfriend walking out.

i side smile, watching as my group of friends laugh and come over to me, sorting out whos going with who out of us destined drivers and non drinkers, including Jon and i.

i cant help but be grateful for the friend group i have.

ONLY SHORT!
{ unedited until book is complete }
only because there will be a big turn of events this coming chapter!

whats going to happen?

probably food poisoning lol

HAPPY READING
COMMENT
VOTE
FAN
X