7. Online Calling

7. Online Calling

》》《《

"if you could be anyone you wanted, who would you be and why?" Tanner asks, our Truth and Dare game going sensibly extreme - for a nerd.

"um..i dont know actually. Maybe Jensen Ackles wife?" i ask, and he gives me a confused look, making me blush a bright red. "i dont know who that is, but anyway why?" i chuckle and head towards my bathroom, where i plan to blush like a beetroot.

"because i could have hot sex with no one but jensen ackled and spoilt out daughter rotten." as i step into the bathroom and close the door, i could hear his laughter through the wood. sitting on the toilet seat, i blushly chuckle and look down at my phone when it vibrates to see a notification from Chatous.

i eagerly open it too see FlirtAciouS had texted me.

FlirtAciouS: hey Booty :) this may sound weird..especially at 12:30 in the morning, but do you want to...call?

my heart races at his text. do i want to call him? if i did, i would have to kick Tanner out my dorm and hope he didnt get caught. He would probably go to his girlfriends dorm. but if i do call, i wouldnt be able to see Tanners cute smile or his muscle flex as he does something random, or his ass when he went to the bathroom! maybe i should decline..

"hey Kace?! you alright?" i hear his soft chuckle and i laugh awkwardly. "yeah!" i yell back and i hear rustling behind the door. "i hate to do this to ya, but my girlfriends back from the party. Molly's probably heading home too! or someone dorm..anywho, i had fun! text tomorrow?" i quickly nod, excited for his text when i remembered he couldnt see me.

"uh, yeah sure! i dont mind. talk to you tomorrow!" i say, my face red as i flushed the toilet probably 5 minutes after i came in. he probably thought i was taking a shit! how embarrassing!!

i hear his footsteps and a door close as he leaves, and i look down at my phone.

Tanner wont come back and will probably sleep next to his drunk girlfriend so i wont expect any late night calls..bonnie and Jon dont text or call unless their bored which they wont be and i want hear from Moo until tomorrow so..to hell with it?

BootyMoody: uh..sure?

i sit back on my toilet seat, shocked from what i did. i didnt even call Tanner when he gave me his number and told him to call for a chat! he was the one that always called after i texted him so my number was in his phone. what the fuck had i just done?!

my phone starts to buzz and i slowly answer and bring the phone to my ear.

"hello?"
"hey! ill be back in a minute!" a strong voice answers my gruntled hello, along with other male voices and a sliding door being slid closed.
"hey." he says again, and i get a faint blush.
"hi.."
"sorry. i know this is weird. great to hear your voice tho!" i was glad my voice didnt sound like me on the phone.
"uh, you too!" i say, awkward to the max.
"im surprised chatous has online call! even video call. but we will leave that till another time." i hear him softly chuckle, and i give him a giggle in return.

i hear him sigh contently on the other line, like he was getting a one in a lifetime blowjob.

"so, what you been doing?"
"was hanging with a friend just before,"
"oh yeah cool! im still with my mates and in all honest truth, they dared me to call you but overall, im glad i did."
i smile at his niceness, and wished there were men like him in the real world, and not social media.

i hear him sigh again, rather sadly as what i presume one of his mates yells from inside.

"im sorry, again. i have to go, another time?"
"yeah sure, defiantly!" i hear the smile in his voice as he says goodbye, and i finally leave the bathroom as we hang up.

seeing the time is around 1:10AM, i crash into my bed, not looking forward to rush hour tomorrow.

yep, a rush hour on a weekend. fun!

not.

only short -.-

ʕʔ

UPDATED SOON
EDITED WHEN FINISHED, sorry.

ive decided there will be around 20-25 chapters, more or less.

HAPPY READING
COMMENT
VOTE
FAN
X