4. Dirty Hoes & Mister FlirtAciouS

4. Dirty Hoes
& Mister FlirtAciouS.

》》《《

"why the fuck is it so hairy?!" jon screamed as he looked away with his eyes tightly closed. everyone gagged and laughed at the same time.

it was around 2:40 when we decided to all go on chatous, and its been an hour since.

"this site is full of dirty hoes." Bonnie sighs as she continues to skip people, doing the occasional role play like her bio said. Jon talked to very attractive girls, but they werent really attractive. we all knew the powers of google images.

Moo's bio explained that shed give a rate out of 10 with every dick/vagina/butt/boob pic she received, and only every so often would she give the honest truth. at other times, she laughed evilly as she socially abused a guy or girls body parts. there were moments that i considered sending her into the bathroom with a dirty magazine in case she needed more then dick and boob pics, no joke.

my bio, on the other hand was a bit more reasonable.

Kaci, 21, bored af, single and i dont give a fuck. Looking for just a casual conversation (: if it lasts, and its good, identity is revealed xo.

see? simple!

didnt stop those 1-5 inch dick pics tho.

There were a few nice girls and boys, but not all lasted. identity was revealed and either the conversation instantly ended or their that ashamed of their looks that they believe my ugly ass is better then theirs.

if their not psychopaths, then thats hard to believe.

"kaci! someone wants to talk to you!" moo shouts, tipsy from her drinking. me not drunk and seeing double, click on the awaiting profile, waiting to be excepted.

FlirtAciouS
online
tags:
#music #flirt #gentleman
#soccer #promiseimnice
Bio:
Mister FlirtAciouS 😉
yes, there is no T in my flirtacious!
im a nice guy - just get to know me
single pringle bruh
"i dont, fuck with, you!"
i dont act like a doosh, but youll never know if you skip 😊

"he seems nice!" jon says, reading over my shoulder on my bed, next to Bonnie. Even Moo was nodding in approval.

The second i accepted, he sent a message.

FlirtAciouS: Hey :)

BootyMoody: hello

FlirtAciouS: nice name xD

BootyMoody: which one? L O L

FlirtAciouS: both (:

BootyMoody: thanks xo

the conversation didnt stop. it kept going, right until i was yawning and finally drowned from the coca cola and candy overload. everyone around me was softly snoring except for Bonnie, who sounded like godzilla - farkin hell.

i decided it was finally time to hit the sack, not happy for the clean up tomorrow. i text Mister FlirtAciouS a goodnight text as soon as his own text comes through.

BootyMoody: Goodnight :) x

FlirtAciouS: can i get a selfie? i probably dont need one, you sound stunning!

FlirtAciouS: okay sweetie, thats alright :) maybe next time xo

i smile at the pet names he calls complete strangers, and finally drift to sleep.

》》《《

when i wake up, the room is completely empty and its past 12 noon. Moo had at least picked up all the rubbish, i just had to fix the beds - great.

"need a hand?" a low voice speaks up as i stand, only an incredibly long shirt hiding my panties. i look up with a slight blush as he pushes open the wedged door. i shake my head with a shrug, "ill be ok.." i murmur, looking away from the intriguing green eyes. "ok," i could hear the smile on his lips, "ill be around the corner if you need a hand." i nod, slightly waving as he closes me door. i sigh in relief and get to picking up these stupid mattresses.

who was the guy at the door?
what was he doing in the girls dorm?

UNEDITED

updated soon
<3

HAPPY READING
COMMENT
VOTE
FAN
X