A NEW BOOK

Hi Guys!

Long time no see! This little 'book' had been something I had began my 'wattpad career' with. I'm not a great writer, I have writers block sometimes, I lose interest in my idea's quickly if they no longer spark excitement within me, and sometimes I'm able to keep writing until the book Is completely finished (like this one)!

It's been a while since I've written a new story. I started writing something that was going great (Sweet Luna)! but then I got writers block :( but, I had a new idea, and, with that book on hold, i've decided to embrace this new idea, and with your encouragement I can only hope I do not give up!

I am extremely looking forward to my new book 'Obsession'. It follows an ordinary, partially new to the adult world, young woman who owns a tiny book shop in a familiar town, Forks (Twilight). This is a WEREWOLF ROMANCE, there is no doubt about that. But, that could change along the way...Down below is the description/blurb of the story! If you could read it it would be much appreciated, and I hope its something that sparks your interests!

if you're interested in werewolf stories, and you enjoyed this book and my writing (keep in mind, I'm older with a wiser mind and I could write slightly different to this, if not better), please please (pretty please with a cherry on top) check out my new book Obsession. Your thoughts, whether that is criticism or generally good feedback, is very welcomed in the comments section of my new book! Your votes very much appreciated! Your VIEWS very much appreciated.

I have already added 3 parts to obsession, and I hope you enjoy it, and I promise to keep the chapters and the book lengthy and I'll try my best to keep it worthy of your time!

Thank you so much to those who read THIS story from beginning to end. I know it may have gone by a bit to quickly and was quite rough (It was my first book), but I hope it encourages you to try out my new book and hopefully it goes better then 'Flirtatious is Online'.

I've missed you all dearly!

Love, bree x

OBSESSION

"Emma Larson was nothing but a young book keeper who wasn't given the opportunity to escape her hometown like everyone else was. Stuck in a place where forest is at every corner with the sun barely making an appearance, she spends her time reading the books that are collecting dust at her beloved little bookshop and watching the rain fall from the sky from her little porch. While she didn't have much, she was happy, but she didn't realise that was all about to become something of the past, her beloved fairytales coming true."