14. No Returns

14. No Returns

》》Moo's POV《《

we all knew Tanner had a thing for Kaci, and we all knew Kaci had a thing for Tanner. after 8 days and finally seeing Tanner since we first spoke to the doctor, we made him talk to her.

what pissed me off was that it didnt work, and the fact it took him 8 days to come see her. and he looks like a rich boy, not hobos like the rest of us - not including Julia.

everyone was in the room, except for Jons parents and Kaci's parents. Tanner sat in Callums chair until he got back. i watched as he laughed at something on my phone, and it ticked me off.

"what the fuck is wrong with you?!" i yell, making Jon wake from his sleep, and making Tanner roll his eyes. "nothing yours?" he says back calmy and i ball my fists. "you dont give two shits about Kaci!" i yell, sick of talking calmly to the stupid mother fucking asshole. he simply chuckled, "im here now arent i?" he says, gesturing to the room, and even Jon rolls his eyes.

"after 8 days." he murmurs, knowing what feelings Kaci had for Tanner.

"well sorry i didnt want to be in a stupid hospital room!" he starts to yell and i smirk, getting ready to yell my ass off. "the least you could of done, is been worried for a friend! were all tired and puffy eyed. why do you look like a princess?!" i scream back and he rolled his eyes.

"so im the victim now?!" "youve always been the victim!" jon and i yell together, knowing very well he was trying to put the blame on us.

he sighed and stood up.

"if i didnt care, would i be Flirtactious?" tanner says in a calmer voice and i frown while Jon tenses up beside me. when did he stand next to me?

"your flirtacious? no..you cant be!" we hear a raspy voice say and snap our heads towards an awake Kaci. everyone jumps up but Tanner was closest and grabs her hand. "yes baby i am!" she stares intently at him wth her bruised left eye but she shakes her head, "no your not." she whispers, and her eyes start to close slowly.

Jon comes back with the doctor.

"i thought you said she was awake?" the doctor asks, standing where Tanner was moments before. "she was!" the three of us say in unison. The doctor sighs a sad sigh and presses a button, heading towards the door before turning towards us.

"im sorry guys. she must of only managed to pull out for a few seconds. its possible, it truly is, but shes back in a coma." he sadly smiles and turns away, going back to another patient where another doctor took his place for that moment.

i stare sadly at Kaci, wishing she would wake up, then turned and glared at a thoughtful looking Tanner. i open my mouth but he stops me, "nah, im not him. just wanted to say it so you would get off my fucking back. she has an idea though, doesnt know who. shes smart, has a big imagination and whoever this guy has pictured himself to her has made her develop a mental image." and just like that, he was gone.

》》《《

its been 3 days and no ones heard from Tanner. not even the school. his girlfriend came by once, well ex girlfriend, said he moved away. even said she was sorry for calling us bad names, and that she wished she could meet Kaci for real. she knew Kaci, or any of us, wasnt a bad person. After leaving Green and Red flowers on Kaci's bedside table, she kissed Kaci's cheek and left.

"her life support is wacked off for the first time in 2 weeks in about 3 days." Jon murmurs as he sits next to her, strong her casted arm softly. i frown at him. i dont even know what the date is or if its nightime or daytime. i havent stepped outside and the curtains been closed since Tanner left.

"i kept count." he murmured, kissing her hand before leaving the room for probably the hospitals food court.

i look for my phone, and see a message from Tanner.

Tanner: im long gone, no returns much to your approval. im sorry we left on a bad foot. tell Kaci im sorry when or if she wakes up. T

i roll my eyes but screenshot the message before deleting his number, so i could show Kaci proof for when - or if - no when she wakes up.

i should really stick to my promises...
sorry these chapters are small, once im based around a subject thats whats its normally about then next chapter - new subject ://

hope your enjoying anyway :)
i find this all intense!
will we see Tanner again?

HAPPY READING
COMMENT
VOTE
FAN
X