19. Dorm Sweet Dorm

19. Dorm Sweet Dorm

》》《《

"is it weird im happy to be back in my dorm?" i ask no one in particular as Bonnie and Moo sit across from me on my bed. they were staying the night on my first day back..well, moo had too.

"it was the same for me. it was weird with the perth time and my old bedroom and my hassling parents." we laugh at her poor situation.

we had decided not to mention the crash, Tanner, mike or my old baby. i had screamed when i saw molly and thank her while screaming in the hall. its a shame everyone saw, i was red on my arms and legs i was that embarrassed.

over ripped tomato Moo called me.

"im having cravings." i moan and they look at me funny, and i fianlly dawned on to their shocked expression. "im not pregnant you dumbass's." i say with an eye roll and they giggle. "what are you craving?" bonnie asks as she takes a cig-i bounce on top of her and steal it from her mouth, grabbing her lighter and running to my window.

"that" moo says in laughter as bonnie gets herself a new one. they both join me eventually.

"so, in the days ive been back, ive noticed a few more walking bags of sexy meat!" moo says, her eyebrows wiggling. she winks at me and i know then and there she meant in the female population as well as the male. i roll my eyes again, missing the feeling. 2 weeks with my eyes closed made me miss the things i normally hated.

it wasn't my fault..

"wheres Jon?" moo asked, always asking the questions or at least talking this girl is. "he didnt want to come over." i frown at bonnies answer. why wouldnt Jon want to see me? i mean, im fucking adorable.

well, i think im adorable, i dont know about anyone else.

"yes, you are fucking adorable." bonnie says as she laughs along with moo. i blush, realising i must of said that part out loud. Moo winks again but i dont understand the meaning, and she rolls her eyes.

i shrug and chuck my ciggie out the window and stroll back to bed, turning on my always loud as fuck tv. "IVE MISSED 17 SPECIAL EPISODES OF SUPERNATURAL?!?! WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK?!" i scream, and swear, and scream some more. Bonnie spilt her vodka, molly was choking from laughter, and i was on a rage.

i throw my remote somewhere, but i dont know where it goes until a familiar male voice breaks through. "what the actual fuck?!" he says, rubbing the spot on his forehead where the remote hit him..oops.

"sorry jon.." i say, looking down and trying to contain my laugher. his face was in pure confusion, pain and more confusion. "whats with the screaming? and the choking? and why the fuck did a remote hit me on the head?!" he asks, completely confused out of his mind.

the girls point at me and i just roll my eyes and open my arms out wide.

"im home baby! dorm sweet dorm!" i say, cheerful and sorry at the same time, and i feel as if im forgiven when he shakes his head while laughing, and closing our door behind him. "well, theyre recorded, supernatural, just so you know. and, hey guys." he says with a smile, back to his normal shy self.

everyone greets him, while i check to see if they were recorded. they were, and i breathe a sigh of relief while saying thank you a million times. jon only smiles.

"movie time!!" molly and jon say at the same time, and we all cradle on my bed to watch tv and go on netflix. thank fuck our dorm has king beds each..well some of them.

hey guys.
thinking there will be only 2 more chapters plus a special chapter set maybe 10 years later!!

{ edited when complete }

starting a new trilogy when this book is finished :) keep an eye out for the first sneak peak (prologue) of I am not Gay !
[ out soon ]

HAPPY READING
COMMENT
VOTE
FAN
X