8

"W-what are you doing here?" Calum asked, still stuttering.

"I'll take Aspyn.." Michael said awkwardly, grabbing Aspyn from Calum and taking her away to his room.

"I came back for someone," Avia spoke softly, looking at the ground.

"I don't think we'll work out again..." Calum said, scratching the back of his neck nervously, already knowing who he was talking about.

"I'm not talking about you," she laughed nervously, her light brown hair falling in front her face," I'm talking about Aspyn."

"No," Calum responded immediately.

"No? What do you mean no?" Avia huffed, crossing her arms over her chest and raising an eyebrow at Calum.

"No as in no I'm not going to give you Aspyn back.. Want to hear it in Spanish? ¡No!" Calum argued, trying to make an accent at the end to prove his point.

"She's my kid," Avia huffed, her grey eyes staring into Calum's brown ones.

"In case you forgot, she's my kid too," Calum said, irritated.

"Look, I left her because I needed time to clear my mind... But now, I want her back.. I-I miss her," Avia said, her eyes tearing up a bit," I honestly didn't know what I was thinking when I left her.."

"Avia..." Calum sighed, his heart breaking a little at the sight of the girl he once loved crying in front of him.

"I messed up Calum... Big time.." Avia sighed, wiping her tears away with the back of her hand.

"Well maybe we can arrange something," Calum sighed in defeat, looking down at the floor.

"Please," Avia sighed, looking down also then back at Calum," Can I see her?"

Nodding Calum let Avia in the small apartment and called Michael back into the livingroom.

"Is that crazy biotch go-- oh... Hey Azia," Michael chuckled nervously, bringing Aspyn into the room.

"It's Avia," she huffed, annoyed of Michael's 'attempt' at her name.

"Mhm," Michael chuckled then looked at Calum," What's up?"

"She wants to see Aspyn," Calum said, grabbing her from Michael's arms and giving her to Avia.

"Well she could have had the chance if she didn't give her away," Michael pointed out.

"Michael why do you care anyway?" Avia frustratedly sighed, running a hand through her hair as she held Aspyn in the other.

"Because! Who leaves their kid, not to mention a freaking baby outside in like 20 degrees weather and then shows up days later wanting her back! It doesn't work that way! We could've called the cops and have you arrested for f.ucks sake!" Michael yelled and Calum placed his hand on his shoulder and looked at him.

"Michael, calm down, I can handle this... Just stay in your room," Calum said as he took Michael to his room and went back to the living room with Avia and Aspyn.

"Hi Aspyn, baby it me mommy," Avia giggled, biting her bottom lip and kissing her forehead.

"She's adorable," Calum said, taking a spot next to Avia on the couch.

"Yeah, she is," She sniffed, fixing Aspyn's hair a little and playing with her hands.

"So what are we going to do about Aspyn?" Calum nervously brought up while fumbling with his hands.

"Can we do that one thing where we like share her on certain days?" Avia asked, kissing the top of Aspyn's small head then looking at Calum.

Shrugging, Calum nodded," I mean I guess."

"Well what days will I have her?" Avia asked, a small smile on her face.

"Uhm... I guess I can have her Thursday, Friday and Saturday and you'll have her the other four days?" Calum said, still playing around with his fingers.

Nodding eagerly, Avia scooted a little closer and embraced Calum with her free arm. Feeling a little awkward about it, Calum just lightly patted her back and chuckled nervously.

"Okay, I think I have to get going," Avia said, standing up and kissing Aspyn's forehead.

"Yeah.." Calum said, clearing his throat awkwardly.

"Well, uhm bye, I'll be back in two days to pick her up," Avia sighed, handing Aspyn back to Calum and walked out of the apartment.

"Is she gone now?" Michael asked, popping his head from his bedroom door and looking around.

"Yes, she's gone now," Calum chuckled.

Smiling, Michael walked out of his room and straight into the kitchen taking out a beer from the fridge.

:: :: ::

I think I know where I'm going with this ':D.

Social media :

Twitter : kiddo5sos
Instagram : isisatalie
Snapchat : isisatalie

©KIDDO5SOS