Character Ask

Calum

Doodle5sos " How does it feel to learn that she isn't your daughter? "

It's tough. It really is. It's like Falling in love with a small puppy but then you see it has an owner and you have to do the right thing and give it back.. It's going to be rough once they take her back but, I'll learn to manage through... Hopefully.

@Rilesmcc23 " Do u still love Aspyn the same amount even though u know she isn't technically yours? ALSO WILL YOU MARRY MEE PLZZZZZ "

Of course I do. I don't think anything will ever change how much I love her. And sure why not, I can use a wife. *wink*
*emily glaring at Calum in the background*

@XxCalums_MeatballxX " WHY DID YOU AGREE TO UNCLE HER "

IT WAS MY ONLY CHOICE IM NOT HER BIOLOGICAL PARENT SO I CANT DECIDE WHAT I AM TO HER

@MHood24  " how do you feel knowing that Aspyn isn't your daughter and will you still continue to see her and love her the same way?"

Honestly, I felt heartbroken. Especially since I was caring for her and I actually matured because of her.. But I will still love her and be there for her in a heartbeat.

@michaelskittenn " how big of an impact did April make on your life when she was born?"

A HUGE one, it was sort of similar to when I was caring for Aspyn, but Since I had April from the start, she cried a whole lot more and we went through a lot more diapers but hey I'm not complaining cause I love her a lot.
*

Michael

Doodle5sos " Was this an emotional roller coaster? (Cause I know it was for me) "

YES. I was confused most of the time of what was going on but good thing everything is somewhat back to normal *smiles*

*
Emily

@MHood24 " Do you would you like to continue to go on dates with Calum?"

HELL YEAH!

*
Avia

@-pink5sos " why u such a ho??? "

Excuse you but I am not a ho. I'm a happy mother of a small beautiful child.

Doodle5sos " Please don't ever do this again. Learn from your mistakes. Why weren't you truthful from the beginning?"

Well if I were to tell Calum to help me out with a baby that wasn't his, I knew that he wouldn't want to, especially since I broke up with him.. He'd reject me and I just really needed the help.

@rilesmcc23 " wtf is wrong with you?"

My hairline is a bit out of place, my lips aren't full enough.. There's quite a few things. *smirks*

*

Jose

Doodle5sos " Don't forget to allow Calum to take care of Aspyn every so often."

I promise I won't. He's a chill guy, so we'll all probably hang out sometime.

*

Isis

@BrookieLynch " why you named after ISIS? (I've heard that this is the author's name but I'm joking, lol) 😂"

Well you see, 16 years ago my mom fell in love with a terrorist but they had broken up because my grandparents didn't allow them together. Soon she got together with my dad and they had me, and so that she remembers the other guy, she named me after his terrorist group 😂 I hope that made sense lol (I'm kidding)

*

Calum's mom

@rilesmcc23 "I just want to say you're a really awesome person for helping Cal take care of Aspyn"

Why thank you! *smiles* I know that if I were young and something like this were to have happened to me, I would want my parents to help me out as much as they could.

*

Me

Doodle5sos " Did you have this plot twist planned out the entire time?"

Actually I didn't, I think I was on the chapter where I brought in Jose and I figured, hey why not make Aspyn his kid instead of Calums, so the whole ending kind of changed from that part. It was like the middle of the night when I was writing and that idea came to me aha

@rilesmcc23 " omg the freaking plot twist u sneaky... I'm a stop why didn't you just keep it where Cal was the dad like srsly"

Well that was the original plan, but i didn't know how to end it that way so when it was like midnight or 1 am, the idea came to me that Jose should be the dad instead of Calum and so yeah *laughs evily*

@MHood24 " How many chapters will the story be?"

Everything including this Character Ask, 26 Chapters :D

:: :: ::
:: :: ::

Well guys this is officially it.. You guys can now add this story to your archive!

Thank you so much every single one of you who supported me, I will have a new book up soon and I'll let you guys in on a little sneak peak ;

"Lights Out / 5sos"

"Well it's lights out for me"

"What do you mean?"

"Goodbye"

I'm still working on the description but you know (:

Ily and I'll see you guys soon x

Twitter : KIDDO5SOS

Instagram/Snapchat/Telegram/YouTube : Isisatalie

-KIDDO5SOS