21

"Say Dadda."

"...."

"Dadda."

"..."

"I give up," Calum groaned as he laid back on the couch, Aspyn laying down on his stomach giggling.

"You can't just ask her twice and give up you know," Michael chuckled, taking a seat on the arm rest of the couch.

"I mean it's not that hard.. Dadda."

Again, nothing.

Michael laughed, shaking his head and taking a sip of the beer he just pulled out from the fridge," Watch, her first word will be Mikey."

"Yea right," Calum playfully rolled his eyes as he sat up and let Aspyn crawl around the apartment floor.

"Hey is it alright if Luke and his friend come over?" Michael asked.

Calum shrugged and took the beer from his hand, taking a sip," I don't mind."

Michael groaned, getting up from his seat and grabbing another beer from the fridge.

Someone knocked on the door and Michael went to go cheerfully answer it," Of course it's.... Not the people I was expecting."

"Hi Mike," Avia said, walking inside and looking at Calum.

"Uhm come in?" Michael sarcastically said as he shut the door behind her.

"Avia? What are you doing here?" Calum asked, looking at her confused.

"I need Aspyn back.. Like to live with me permanently."

Calum laughed and took another sip of his beer," that's funny, okay really, what do you need?"

"I'm not kidding Calum.. I think I can handle her on my own now," Avia answered, taking a seat next to him.

"You can handle her on your own? Is that why you left her out in the cold until I came back from work? Whenever she has the breakdowns at night, why do you always call me to calm her down? If anyone's going to be keeping her permanently, it should be me," Calum said, taking taking a breath throughout his small speech.

"Look Calum, I know I messed up with that but you gotta move on from that cmon," Avia sighed, running a hand through her hair.

"I will never move on from that.. The moment I saw her on my doorstep, she changed my life forever. And honestly, I don't want to go back to the way it was before."

Avia sighed, standing up from the couch and checking her phone," we'll talk about this some other day."

She quickly left the apartment, and Calum looked over at Michael sadly.

"Hey man it's alright," Michael said, patting his back and handing him Aspyn.

Calum gladly took her and set her down on his lap so that she was facing him.

"Daaaadda."

Immediately smiling, Calum combed his hand through her short hair," Oh my gosh.. You just said Dadda! Can you say it again princess?"

Aspyn stuck her hand in her mouth and smiled as she looked at Calum. He couldn't help but smile back at his little girl who just said her first word.

*

"Hi how are youuu? Hi! Hi!" Luke cooed at Aspyn as he held her up in the air.

Aspyn seemed to be enjoying it, laughing at everything Luke was saying and doing.

"This is your first time seeing her isn't it?" Calum asked, amusingly watching Luke and Aspyn.

"Yeah she's adorable," Luke laughed, setting her down in his lap and placing her small Palm in his big one.

Calum smiled a little, watching Luke play with Aspyn made him a little happy. He glanced over at Ashton and saw him even smiling a little, acting as if he was on his phone but continuously looking over at Luke.

"So how have you guys been? We haven't talked in a while," Michael smiled, sitting down on a chair and instantly munching on the bag of chips he brought with him.

"I've been good. Life's pretty good. It would be better if I could get some of those chips though," Luke laughed, looking at the bag of chips with loving eyes.

Michael playfully glared at him, still not giving him some and stuffing them in his mouth.

"What about you Ashton?" Calum asked.

"Oh you know, I'm just fine. I'm getting pretty tired of my job though," He shrugged and continued to scroll through his phone.

Calum nodded, looking over at Aspyn and Luke once again.

*

"Goodnight guys, drive safe," Calum waved as he shut the door and looked over at Michael who was suppose to be watching Aspyn but was asleep.

Shaking his head, Calum picked up Aspyn off the ground and shook Michael," Hey... Go to your bed."

Michael's eyes wandered around the room cluelessly. He gently rubbed his eyes and grabbed his phone from the table," Night."

Calum chuckled and mumbled a 'night' as he watched Michael slowly walk to his room and shut the door.

"Alright princess, time for bed," Calum stated, taking Aspyn to his room and making sure she had a clean diaper and put her in her pajamas.

"Goodnight Aspyn.. Goodnight Calum," Calum mumbled in a squeaky voice as he set Aspyn down in the bed with him.

She looked over at him, grabbing his nose and smiling.

"Hey," Calum slightly laughed, moving her hand away and kissing her forehead," Time for bed."

He fed her her warm bottle and quietly sang her favorite song to her and soon enough, she was fast asleep.

*

"Michael! Michael!" Calum ran to Michael's room early in the morning banging on his door in panic.

He really didn't know the time and he could care less at the moment.

Michael opened the door after about five minutes, his hair all messed up and with an annoyed look on his face," what?"

"Aspyn.. S-she's missing... I-I can't find her anywhere."

:: :: ::
:: :: ::

.... Hello everyone (:

Hope you enjoyed this chapter, if you do, please vote and comment and why not tell your friends to read lol

It's barely my second week of school and ugh, I already want summer to come.

Twitter : KIDDO5SOS
Snapchat/Instagram/YouTube : isisatalie

- KIDDO5SOS