10

Calum looked around the club with his half empty drink that the Ashton guy brought to him and sighed.

He didn't want to go home with a girl like all the others did.

He just wanted to be at his snug apartment eating pizza and drinking some beer by himself, or even invite the guys over.

Looking down at his watch, he saw it was barely 10:30 p.m. and groaned internally.

"Hi."

Turning to where he heard the voice, he saw a girl who was way shorter than him with tan skin and brown hair.

"Uhm hey," Calum answered nervously.

"You don't want to be here either?" She asked, leaning against the same wall as Calum.

"Is it that obvious?" He chuckled, taking a sip of his beer.

"Kind of.. Did your friends drag you here too?"

Calum nodded and looked over at the short girl," I'm Calum."

"Emily," she smiled, looking back out at the crowd of people grinding on each other.

"Cool, you're pretty chill," Calum said after a while.

"Thanks, I guess you are too," Emily said, looking up at Calum.

"How about we ditch here and go to a pizza place?" Calum suggested, wanting to just get out of here already.

"Sure, if I see one more couple basically doing it right then and there, I think I'm going to throw up," Emily commented, chugging down the rest of her drink.

Chuckling, Calum set his drink aside and put his hands in his pockets," I'll have to go find my friends and tell them I'm leaving."

"Same, here, let me give you my number and then we can call each other when we're done."

Nodding, Calum took out his phone and handed it to Emily while she did the same with hers. They then handed them back and went on the search for their friends.

Calum instantly found Michael in the middle of the dance floor, a circle formed around him as he did some weird moves and the people crowded around him cheering him on.

Laughing, Calum waited until he was done so he could tell him.

"Awh, someone is going to get some!" Michael laughed loudly over the music.

"No, no thank you. We're just going to hang out," Calum said, shaking his head and looking around," Have you seen Luke?"

Michael shook his head and smiled once he heard the next song," Oh yeah! You're on your own dude, sorry!"

Michael then slowly backed back into the circle continuing the weird moves he was doing.

Chuckling, Calum decided to look more through the crowd for Luke but had no luck.

Sighing he turned around and bumped into someone.

"Oh gosh, sorry," Calum quickly apologized.

"It's fi-oh hey Calum."

"Oh it's you, hey," Calum blushed, helping Emily off of the floor.

"Having trouble finding your friends too?" She asked, fixing her shirt and dusting her hands on her pants.

"Yeah.. Well just one of them.. What about you?"

"Two, but I'm going to keep on looking. If I don't find them within give minutes I'm just going to leave," she slightly laughed.

"Same, don't leave without me," Calum chuckled, sticking his hands back in his pockets.

Emily smiled and started walking away," no promises!"

Calum smiled a little to himself and went to the restroom, he wouldn't be able to find Luke with the thought of having to go restroom.

"Ugh."

"M-more."

"Yeah."

"Gross," Calum muttered as he went into the stall.

It seemed as if by every second the couple kept on getting louder.

Getting annoyed, Calum bursted out, " Can you guys keep it down! I'm trying to concentrate!"

"Sorry."

"Luke? Is that you?" Calum asked, recognizing the voice.

"What? No... I'm uh... My names Robert."

Rolling his eyes Calum finished his business and washed his hands," I'm leaving."

"To where?" Luke asked, popping his head out through the stall door.

"Aha! It is you! And I'm going to go eat pizza with some girl I met."

"Oh, okay, I'll see you at home."

"And Luke?"

"Yeah,"

"Wear a condom," Calum smirked," Is she cute?"

"Uhm.. Yeah, she's a real cutie."

"Nice, well have fun," Calum smirked as he walked out of the restrooms then called Emily.

"Hello?"

"Hey it's me Calum. I found my friends, have you?"

"Yeah, I'm already outside waiting."

"I'll be out right now," Calum said, ending the call and going outside to hang out with his hopefully new friend, Emily.

:: :: ::

I have to work out guys :c
Today is day 3 so yay I guess (:

-kiddo5sos