17

~ dedicating this chapter to : @5sauce_1Dip ; thank you so much for reading my books x all the love. Hope you enjoy this chapter ~

"Thanks Emily for that, I really needed it," Calum smiled as they walked out of the bar together.

"Anytime Hood," Emily said, taking her phone out and checking the time, " it's barely 9."

"I should probably go home . I left my daughter with Michael," Calum chuckled sadly, not wanting Emily to leave.

"Yeah, that's fine," Emily nodded, understanding and starting to walk off.

"Hey," Calum shouted, catching up to her," Let me walk you home."

"No, no no no, I'm fine really," Emily said, beginning to walk quicker.

"I don't mind, really," Calum said, trying to keep up at the pace Emily was going at.

"I don't live in a good neighborhood," Emily said, shaking her head and looking down.

"I don't mind that either, I'll still walk you," Calum said, sticking his hands in his pockets as he waited for the red person to turn green so they could cross the road.

"Really Calum, your daughter probably needs you as of right now," Emily laughed a bit, "I'll just get a cab from here."

"You sure?" Calum pressed.

She nodded and started to cross the street although the little person was still red," night Calum."

"Night Emily," Calum said as he slowly walked back to his shared apartment.

*

Calum walked into his apartment seeing Michael on the couch, asleep and snoring quite loudly, with Aspyn asleep on his chest.

He smiled a bit and walked over to him, lightly shaking him awake.

"Hm?" Michael groaned, his arms staying wrapped around Aspyn's tiny body.

"I'm home," Calum said softly.

Michael opened his eyes. Calum smiled softly at him, as a way of thanking him before grabbing Aspyn off his chest and lightly rocking her as to not wake her up.

"I'm starving... Can you make me something to eat? It's the least you can do for me since i'm basically like Aspyn's second father."

Calum laughed, and nodded," Fine. What do you want?"

"Pizza?" Michael suggested, rubbing the sleep away from his eyes.

"Alright, but I'm going to buy it because I'm not in the mood for making it."

Michael nodded as Calum left to his room and placed Aspyn on her side of the bed," Mike, watch her while I get the pizza."

Slowly walking out of his room, Michael glared at Calum as he walked over to his room and closed the door. Calum laughed a little to himself as he grabbed the car keys off the coffee table and headed out.

*

"Selena Gomez.... Or Ariana Grande?"

"Dang it... Uhm, Ariana," Michael laughed as he answered Calum's ridiculous question of 'who would you rather sleep with'.

"I had a feeling," Calum chuckled as he took a bite of the pizza from the box.

"Do you know an Emily?" Michael asked as he scrolled on his phone.

"Emily? I know one, why?" Calum questioned looking at Michael.

"Cause, she's on my people you might know list and it says you two are friends, and since we know all the same people , who's Emily?"

"She's the one I met at the bar, I don't remember if I even told you, but I went out to get some pizza with her," Calum said as Michael nodded.

"When will I meet this Emily girl?" Michael asked, getting up and going to the kitchen, pulling out a bag of chips from one of the cabinets.

Calum looked at him and shrugged," I don't know.. I'll have to ask when she's free."

Michael nodded and sat back down on the couch next to Calum," I met someone too."

Smiling, Calum sat up a bit," you did?
What? When? Good for you Mikey."

Michael blushed a bit, finishing the chip he was eating before answering," Well, when you had gone to the bathroom at work, this girl came and she had a band tee so we talked for a while until she realized she was going to be late to her movie, so we slid each other our numbers and yeah."

"That's awesome Mikey," Calum said, still happy for his friend.

"Yeah, I decided why not give this dating thing a try."

"What's her name?" Calum asked, grabbing another slice of pizza.

"Isis," Michael smiled a bit.
(Yes I brought myself into my story don't judge xD)

Imitating him, Calum repeated his words," When will I meet this Isis girl?"

"I don't know, I'll have to ask when she's free," Michael smirked at him, knowing what he was doing.

"You su--"

Calum immediately jumped when he heard Aspyn's cry from his room. He got up quickly going into his room seeing Aspyn move around in the sheets crying.

"Daddy's here... I'm here.. Everything will be okay," Calum hummed as he carefully lifted her up and rocked her in his arms.

Calum grabbed Aspyn's small yellow blanket and wrapped it around her, taking her into the living room with Michael who got really soft whenever he saw her.

"Morning Aspyn! How'd you sleep? Hi," Michael said in that tone which he usually made when he saw babies and took her from Calum's arms.

"I'm going to make her a bottle," Calum said, going into Aspyn's bag and grabbing the things needed for a bottle.

"How many sc--"

"Two," Michael rolled his eyes, already knowing what he was asking for.

"Thanks," Calum chuckled, pouring it in and mixing it as he walked back to the couch.

His arms extended out to get Aspyn back from Michael and he fed her her bottle.

"I still find this strange," Michael said as he looked at Calum with a fond look.

"What?" Calum questioned confused.

"That one guy who partied almost everyday, got drunk, always had dates finally has to be settled down for his child... Oh, and the fact that you have a child," Michael chuckled softly.

"Yeah, I still find it strange too," Calum spoke softly as he looked down at Aspyn, her eyes slowly closing as she fell back to sleep.

:: :: ::
:: :: ::

I'm finally on Summer break so this means more updates yay (:

But I still have homework for AP comp and AP history (fml).

How many of you are on break too? How many are still in school?

-Kiddo5SOS