16

" I can't just tell her!" Calum groaned as he watched Michael change Aspyn's diaper.

"Then I don't know what to tell you!" Michael huffed, buttoning up Aspyn's onesie and sitting her up on his bed.

"It's just... It's hard Michael.. She broke up with me because she got pregnant.. Which means she probably didn't want to have a family with me," Calum spoke softly, staring at Aspyn.

"Calum.." Michael said, feeling heart broken for his friend.

"No it's fine really... Hey, do you mind watching Aspyn for a bit? I need to go run some errands."

Michael nodded, and gave his best friend the space he needed as he watched him walk out of his room.

"He'll be alright," Michael told Aspyn as she looked up at him," In the meantime, I'm going to teach you a few chords on the guitar...."

*

Calum walked into a place he didn't think he'd ever walk into again by himself.

The bar.

It was quite empty, considering it was still day time and people were at work.

Calum walked over to the counter and sat down on one of the stools.

"What can I... Calum right?"

Looking up from the counter, Calum noticed the boy standing in front of him.

"Ashton, Luke's boyfriend right?" Calum chuckled as he noticed a slight blush creep upon Ashton's face.

"Uhm, what would you like?" Ashton shyly answered.

"Something strong, I don't care what it is," Calum said, biting down on his lip.

Ashton nodded and walked off to the side and grabbing a cup, filling it up with different types of liquids. He set it down in front of Calum as he thanked him, quickly chugging down the drink, letting it leave a strong burn in his throat as he did.

"Any- woah... Want a refill?" Ashton asked as he noticed Calum's cup was empty.

Calum nodded taking out his phone and checking the time.

Ashton left back to the side, doing the same routine.

"Is that the Calum hood?"

Calum swirled around in his chair to face someone he hadn't seen in a while.

"Yes, is this the Emily?"

Emily smiled, her brown hair held up in a pony tail and simple attire, a white shirt with black jeans ripped at the knee and some white Adidas.

"You know it," she smiled, taking a seat next to me," I thought you didn't like these kind of places?"

"I thought you didn't either," Calum responded before taking a sip of his drink.

"Touché," she smiled an looked over at Ashton," Modelo please."

Ashton nodded, giving her a cold bottled beer.

She thanked him and turned back to Calum who was staring straight ahead at the few people playing pool," So what are you doing here?"

"Do you ever feel like.. You think you love someone, but they left you a long time ago.. And then suddenly, they come back into your life somehow and you still feel as if you still love them?" Calum asked, not dating to look Emily in her brown eyes.

"Woah, getting a little deep here aren't we Calum," Emily laughed but Calum looked at her. His face straight as he waited for her to answer," well.. I'm sorry I can't really help you there.. I've never been in love."

"Never? Not even like with a thing?" Calum asked, placing his hand under his chin.

"Nope, but if I ever did.... I'd probably tell the person.. You know the saying, if you love something let it go, and if it comes back to you it's meant to be... Or something along those lines," Emily shrugged, taking a sip of her beer.

Calum nodded, a small smile appearing on his face as he looked over at her," Thanks Emily."

She nodded and chugged down a bit of her drink before standing up," Let's go dance."

"Right now?" Calum asked, pointing at his half finished drink.

Emily nodded, leaving a twenty dollar bill on the counter for Ashton.

Calum sighed and tried to chug his drink as quickly as possible before following Emily to a small corner where some people were dancing to music.

They both didn't care that they were offbeat or that some people were rudely staring at them, most likely judging what they were doing.

If they wanted to do the sprinkler, they were going to do the sprinkler. They didn't care what anyone else thought. Calum finally had his mind off of love and Emily on the other hand, was now starting to contemplate it.

:: :: ::

I actually really like this chapter (:

Thoughts on it?

What do you guys ship more , Cavia or Camily ?

-kiddo5sos