22

"Gone? What do you mean she's gone?" Michael asked, stepping out of his room and into the small hallway, rubbing the sleep away from his eyes.

"She's not in this apartment..  I've looked everywhere, under the table, in the cabinets, the shower, everywhere and she's just not here," Calum said, tears welling up in his eyes.

"Hey look it's alright, we'll find her," Michael spoke softly in attempt to calm down his best friend.

"What am I going to tell Avia?" Calum cried, burying his face in the palm of his hands.

"She can't tell you much... I mean she left Aspyn out in the cold," Michael said, trying to lighten up the situation but Calum wasn't having it.

"Michael I'm being serious," Calum said, looking up at Michael with tears streaming down his face.

"Hey.. We'll find her... Everything will be alright.." Michael mumbled, patting his friend's shoulder and getting out his cell phone calling Avia.

*

"You lost her?! How irresponsible can you be?!" Avia screamed at Calum as he stayed staring blankly ahead.

"Oh so you wanna talk about irresponsible.." Calum said, standing up and looking at Avia.

"Don't even start..." Avia threatened.

Calum laughed carelessly and ran his hand through his hair," I've searched everywhere in the apartment, I went around in the building, no one has seen her.... I'm calling the cops."

Avia nodded as she sat down, tears welling up in her eyes. Calum left to his room as he gave information to the cops about Aspyn. Within minutes, an alert went off on their t.v.'s and phones, indicating that she was missing.

After holding it in for a while, Calum broke down once again, dropping down to his knees and clutching his bedsheets in his hands.

"I'm such a bad father... I'm such a bad father.." Calum repeated over and over to himself quietly.

He slowly got up and walked over to the corner of his room where he had all of Aspyn's toys in a bin. He took out one of her toy lambs and cried into it.

"We'll find you babygirl... No matter what it takes..." Calum whispered, hiding away any evidence that he was crying and walked out of his bedroom to find Avia, Michael, Emily, Isis, Luke, Ashton and his mom there already in the living room.

"When did you guys get here?" Calum asked, looking at everyone in the room.

"We came like five minutes ago," Isis said, pointing to herself and Emily.

"Michael sent a text.." Luke said.

"I saw the alert.." Calum's mom said.

Calum nodded, anxiously biting his nails as he paced around the living room.

"We'll find her... Don't stress yourself alright?" Luke frowned, not being able to stand seeing Calum like this.

"Don't stress yourself? We'll find her? I don't think so! My child is f.ucking missing because of me! I probably didn't lock one of the doors and she probably crawled out and who knows where she could be right now! And it's all my fault! So don't tell me to calm down!" Calum yelled and instantly regretted it once seeing the expression on Luke's face," Hey... I'm sorry I didn't mean-"

"It's fine," Luke cut him off, sadly smiling," no need to apologize."

Calum sighed, knowing if he kept talking about this he's start going off on everyone. He sat down next to Avia, lightly rubbing her back as she quietly cried into her hand.

She leaned into his side, crying into his shoulder. Calum tried his best to stay calm but gripped the small toy in his hand harder.

"Calum.... Someone has the baby.." Michael mumbled showing him a picture of Aspyn in an unfamiliar background, smiling as she played with toys.

Calum quickly grabbed his phone and looked closer at the picture and sure enough, that was Aspyn.

"I'm calling the cops again.. Maybe they can track down where the person who took the picture is..." Calum said, walking back to his room with Michael's phone in his hand as he told the police the new information and described the picture and persons profile.

"I just want you back," Calum whispered, looking at the picture of his daughter.

:: :: ::
:: :: ::

I FEEL LIKE I HAVENT UPDATED IN FOREVER IM SO SORRY AJDJWLJXOS.

I hope you enjoy this little filler x

Any comments on who you think has Aspyn??? ....

P.s. REMEMBER TO FOLLOW MY TWITTER FOR SNEAK PEEKS, INFO ON UPDATES, OR NEW RELEASES OF STORIES XOXO.

- KIDDO5SOS

Twitter // KIDDO5SOS
Instagram, Snapchat, Telegram// Isisatalie