9

"Michael, no," Calum sighed as he attempted to get Aspyn ready to take her to Avia's place.

"C'mon Calum! Imagine how punk she'd look!" Michael exclaimed, looking at Calum with the biggest puppy eyes.

"Michael I will not pierce her eyebrow!" Calum groaned irritatedly.

"Whatever, just wait until I get to babysit her," Michael huffed.

"And that's why you will not be babysitting her," Calum answered, putting Aspyn into her carseat and making sure her things were in her bag.

Michael hummed and ate a spoonful of some frosted flakes.

"Bottles, diapers, clothes, am I missing anything?" Calum asked looking over at Michael.

"Your brain. Why did you agreed to let Avia take her? She left her and obviously she didn't want her if she left her out by herself in that kind of weather," Michael answered blankly.

"Michael.. Some people just deserve second chances.." Calum sighed, carrying the car seat and bag.

"Not her," Michael mumbled so that only he can hear himself.

"I'll be back in like.... 20 minutes?" Calum said more like a question, walking out the door.

*

"In there is her formula, diapers, uh wipes, clothes, bib, pacifier, basically everything," Calum said when he placed Aspyn's car seat on the couch and stuffed his hands in his pockets not to long after.

"Okay.. Thanks for doing this Calum," Avia smiled, taking Aspyn out of her car seat and carrying her in her arms.

"Sure," Calum simply responded, not really knowing what to do or say.

Nodding, Avia kissed the top of Aspyn's head and looked over at Calum.

"Uhm, I should get going..." Calum mumbled, walking towards the door.

"Alright, bye Calum." Avia responded, making Aspyn wave to Calum.

Smiling, Calum waved back at his small daughter and exited Avia's house.

*

"So where's your daughter?" Luke asked Calum as he walked into his apartment looking around.

"You just missed her, I took her with her mom," Calum answered, sitting down on the couch with a coke in his hand.

Frowning, Luke sat down on the arm of the couch and looked at the t.v.," I wanted to meet her."

"Should've came earlier," Michael said while scrolling through something on his phone.

"Whatever, are you guys busy tonight?" Luke asked.

"Never," Calum chuckled looking over at Luke.

"Want to go to some new club that just opened up? I heard it's pretty cool," Luke said.

Michael immediately sat up and nodded," He'll yeah! Calum what do you say?"

"Sure," Calum shrugged, not really seeming interested.

"It'll be fun, trust me," Luke smiled, clasping his hands together.

"That's what you said last time and we almost got arrested," Calum recalled, as he glared at Luke.

"How was I suppose to know that the guy we were driving with had a stolen car!" Luke yelled but ended up smiling at the memory.

"Yeah right," Michael laughed, shaking his head.

"Okay, well get ready guys, and we can go for a couple of drinks then dance I guess," Luke said as he checked the time on his phone.

*

As the three guys walked into the club, they got bumped into by sweaty bodies grinding on each other and loud music blaring out to the entire room.

"Ouch, some girl just stepped on my foot with her heel," Michael complained as he held onto Calum's arm, not wanting to get lost in the groups of people.

"You'll be fine," Luke chuckled, rolling his eyes and taking them to the very back where they could actually moved without being bumped into people.

"I can finally breathe," Calum chuckled, running a hand through his hair and looking around at the people grinding on each other and others sucking each other's faces off.

"Yeah, So you guys want some drinks? I got the hook-up," Luke smirked, taking his phone out and sending someone a text.

"Sure?" Calum and Michael said in unison.

Smiling Luke walked away for a while leaving Michael and Calum standing there awkwardly, neither of them sure of what to do.

"So," Michael chuckled nervously, lightly scratching the back of his neck.

Calum shrugged and looked around, trying to find Luke.

Calum saw the blonde walking through the crowd with another person following behind him.

Luke soon came into view with a guy with sandy hair following behind him.

"Guys this is Ashton, he's... He's the bartender and my new best friend," Luke chuckled, introducing him to them.

"Hey, I'm Calum."

"Mikey."

"Nice to meet you guys, I'm Ashton?" The guy laughed, running a hand through his hair.

The guys nodded awkwardly, not really knowing what to do.

"Can we get three beers?" Luke asked him.

Ashton nodded and mumbled a 'be right back' as he made his way through the crowded people.

"See any girls you guys like?" Luke asked, sticking his hands in his front pockets as he looked back and forth at Michael and Calum.

"I see a couple," Michael smiled, making eye contact with some random girl around the room and smiling.

They both look over at Calum who just shrugged and looked down at his feet.

"Not really.. But I'll look around," Calum sighed and looked up as Ashton came back with the few drinks.

"Here you go," Ashton smiled, handing them the drinks.

"Thanks," They all mumbled in unison.

Ashton nodded and looked over at Luke who whispered something in his ear. He smiled and nodded before walking away.

"Who's ready to get drunk and bring someone home?" Luke smiled, raising up his glass.

They all clattered and responded in unison," Hell yeah!"

They all parted their own ways, Luke getting lost in the crowd and Michael walking over to the area where the girl was waiting for him and Calum walking to a corner, just watching everyone.

:: :: ::

I feel like it's been so long since I updated ö

Social media:

Twitter : KIDDO5SOS

Snapchat/Instagram : isisatalie

©KIDDO5SOS