12

Calum woke up groaning as the bright sun hit his face.

He turned around, cuddling closer to Michael who was extremely warm in the mornings for some reason and closed his eyes in hopes to sleep again.

After five minutes of nothing, Calum sat up and unplugged his phone from Michael's charger and went to the kitchen to make some breakfast.

He played pandora lightly in the background and got out some pizza from the other day and warmed it up in the microwave.

As he waited he decided to text Avia to see how Aspyn was doing.

To Avia:

Hey. How's Aspyn? I miss her :(

From Avia:

She's still asleep, but she's been fine, and you know you can come and visit her right?

To Avia:

I know.. But I'll feel wierd.

From Avia:

You are wierd.

To Avia:

._. Gee, thanks.. Anyways, I think I can wait until Thursday, I have to go to work too, text me later on?

From Avia:

You got it dude

Calum slid his phone into his back pocket and took the pizza out of the microwave along with a soda from the fridge.

He ate quietly at the table and checked the time, realizing he was suppose to leave in twenty minutes if he wanted to make it on time.

Sighing, he got up putting on his black coat and grey beanie, leaving a note for Michael saying he left for work.

As Calum was about to walk out the apartment he hear someone talk," Where are you going?"

Turning around, Calum faced a shirtless Luke with many love bites trailing from his chest to his neck, his hair sticking up in different directions, light scratches going down his chest and bags under his eyes.

Calum smirked a bit but answered him anyways," Work. Since I have a kid, I guess I'm going to need to make some more money."

Nodding Luke sat down on the couch and turned on the t.v.

"Have fun last night?"

"What?"

"Bye!" Calum teased and quickly rushed, closing the door and jogging to his car so he could turn on the heater immediately.

As he did, he turned on his car and rubbed his hands together, trying to get his blood rushing through to warm up his hands enough so he can drive comfortably.

The only reason he liked cold days was because he could wear a beanie and no one would look at him weirdly as he did so.

He drove his car off to his most "favorite" place in the world. The movie theater.

Calum got out of his car and hurried inside, instantly being greeted by one of his co-workers Adan.

"Hey Calum, here to see a movie?" He asked, leaning over the red marble counter a little.

Chuckling a little to himself, Calum shook his head and sighed," I wish. I'm actually here to work."

"Agh, sucks doesn't it?"

Calum nodded and went to the back room to put on his uniform and went back out to the counter with Adan.

"Business is really slow right now," Adan huffed, folding his arms across his chest and looking around the empty theater.

"I see that," Calum sighed," I'm thinking of getting a job at Hot Topic."

"Cool! I saw that they were hiring, hey.. I know the manager, maybe I can give him a nice word about you?" Adan smiling, wiggling his eyebrows.

Calum looked at Adan with wide eyes and broke out into a cheesy smile," Really? You'd do that?"

"Anything to get you out of this hell hole, plus, you'll give me discounts on my shirts and such," Adan chuckled, refilling the popcorn machine.

"Now that I think of it, why don't you work there?" Calum questioned, grabbing a cup and pouring some soda into it for himself.

"Because, in all honesty, I'd much rather get free movies than half off band tees," Adan chuckled, running a hand through his blonde hair.

"Yeah, I mean I guess," Calum chuckled.

They talked about a few more things until someone interrupted them.

"Yes? How may I help you?" Adan smiled, walking over to the register.

"I'd just have a soda and some skittles."

Nodding, Calum started to fill up the soda cup while Adan went and got the customer her candy.

"Is that it?" He asked, punching in the numbers in the register.

She nodded and looked over at Calum who was on his phone.

"You might want to tell cutie over there to get off his phone before he gets fired."

"Hm?" Calum looked up and smiled a bit," Oh.. Uhm.... Hey Avia... Where's Aspyn?"

"She's at my moms.."

"Ah nice.."

"Yeah...."

"Okay, well have a great day," Adan smiled, coming into the conversation as he handed Avia her change.

"Oh yeah, uhm thanks, you too," she grabbed her things and looked at Calum before leaving and walking to wherever the movie she was going to watch was at.

"Cutie huh?" Adan smirked at Calum, lightly elbowing him," Who's that?"

"My ex.... Can we not talk about it," Calum blushed, playing with some bracelets he had on his arm.

"Aha, alright alright," Adan smiled, putting his hands up in surrender," She's kinda cute."

"Then go for it," Calum chuckled, grabbing a nice, warm popcorn and popping it into his mouth.

"Really?"

Calum nodded and shrugged," Yeah, it's not like I care."

"Great, thanks bro," Adan said, lightly punching Calum's side and going into the back room.

What did he just do.

:: :: ::

So yeah ...

Let's be friends:

Instagram/snapchat: isisatalie
Twitter: KIDDO5SOS

Remember to vote and comment x

-KIDDO5SOS