19

"You've done this before?" Calum asked, looking up at Emily and back at his skates which he was trying to figure out how to tie them up.

"A couple of times," she smiled, shrugging while waiting for everyone else to put on their skates.

Calum looked over at Michael and Isis who were helping each other put on their skates and looked back at Emily," why can't we be like that?"

"Well if you want me to help you, you should've asked," Emily blushed, kneeling down and tying up his laces and helping him stand up.

"Woah... I can't walk in this nope," Calum panicked, grabbing onto her shoulders.

Emily giggled and put her hands over his," Look, it's really simple, it's like ... Gliding on a tile floor in your socks."

Calum slowly moved his hands and help onto a rail they had for people and watched as Emily easily glided into the rink.

She skated back to him and smiled," You ready?" She asked, putting her hand out for him to grab onto.

He took a deep breath before taking her hand and slowly stepping into the rink.

He gasped and instantly smiled," I'm doing it!"

Emily laughed as she lightly pulled his hand so that he could skate a bit," woah woah woah."

Calum's grip on Emily's small hand tightened as they moved through some people. Although, his smile never left while they were together.

*

"So you ever done this before?" Michael looked over at Isis who was holding onto the rail like him.

She shook her head and moved a strand of hair behind her ear," I've been ice skating, but never roller skating. I hear it's easier though."

Michael nodded and glanced around. He wanted to go out into the middle like everyone else and be like the other couples out there, but he knew that wasn't punk-rock and with the way he was dressed, he felt pretty punk.

"Fück it lets go," Michael said, grabbing Isis' hand and pulling towards the middle but sadly loosing his balance and falling hard on his side, bringing Isis down with him.

"This is why I don't like activities that involve me moving.." Michael groaned slowly sitting up.

Isis laughed, slowly sitting up and looking at Michael, "Same."

Michael smiled a little," How in the world do we even get up?"

"Oh I have an idea!" Isis stated, going on her knees and putting her hands on Michael's shoulders, attempting to get up.

Michael smiled a little, placing his hands on her waist trying to help her, but instead brought her down on top of him laughing.

"Hey!" Isis laughed, burying her face into his neck," People are going to run us over."

"I'll let you go for a kiss," Michael breathed out, he was scared to say it but it just came out like nothing.

Looking at him, Isis nodded, leaning down and quickly pecking his lips," Alright, let's just crawl to the rail so we can get up."