14

Comment on this line, something sweet, something funny, something about yourself... Anything, I want to start dedicating chapters to people x

AND OMG 1K YAY c:

In celebration, this chapter!

:: :: ::

"She hasn't eaten since 11, so you can feed her in a couple of hours or something," Avia said as she handed Aspyn to Calum.

Calum nodded, not really paying attention, him and Michael's talk replaying in his head over and over again.

He still loves her.

The girl who broke his heart.

Calum shook his head and kissed Aspyn's forehead.

"Everything sound good?" Avia said, putting her hand on her hip.

"Huh? Oh yeah totally," Calum said, not really knowing what he was answering to.

Calum put Aspyn in her car seat and waved bye to Avia, taking the small kid into the car.

"You're coming with daddy now," Calum said, buckling her in the back and started the drive to his apartment.

*

"Aspyn no!"

"Noooo! No no no!"

"You're going to hurt yourself with that!"

"Calum! Aren't you watching her?!" Michael huffed, picking Aspyn off the kitchen floor.

"Hm?" Calum hummed in response, not really listening as he tried to make a score on FIFA.

Sighing, Michael went to the front of the t.v. and stood there, his arms stretched out in front of him with Aspyn in them.

"Hi," Calum said in a high pitched voice, pausing his game and grabbing Aspyn from an irritated looking Michael.

"What?" Calum questioned clueless.

"What? What do you mean what? She knows how to crawl now Calum.. You can't just be letting her roam around. For all you know, she could be eating your phone or something. You have to keep an extra eye on her!" Michael announced loudly, snatching the remote away from Calum and taking a seat next to him, continuing the game from where Calum left off.

Calum rolled his eyes, thinking that Michael was taking this a little too seriously and set her in her walker, which Calum bought a week ago with some money he saved up.

"Give me my control back," Calum said, extending his hand out.

Michael didn't acknowledge it, just continued to play the game.

Calum groaned, walking to the kitchen to grab himself a bag of chips, but before he could even do that, the doorbell rang.

A little more annoyed now, Calum opened the door to a very smiley woman.

"Hi mo-"

"Where's little Aspyn?" Calum's mom gleamed, walking quickly through the livingroom. Once she spotted her, she squealed, picking her up.

"I like how you notice your own son," Calum pouted, shutting the front door and walking over to his mom and Aspyn.

"Sorry, it's just I got a little surprise for Aspyn that's all," His mom smiled, kissing Calum's cheek.

She pulled out some toys from a bag and handed them to Aspyn, who didn't hesitate to stick them in her mouth.

Calum smiled a bit, remembering how when he was young, his mom would do the same thing.

"What'd you get me Mrs.Hood?" Michael said, pausing the game and looking over at Calum's mom with big glossy eyes.

She smiled at him patting his arm," Oh I got you both something too. Don't think I forgot about you two."

She ruffled through her purse for a while until she handed both boys a folder with things in it.

Michael opened it, forcing a smile when he pulls the papers out," College applications and job applications for actual jobs... Thanks Mrs.Hood."

"Anytime," Calum's mom answered, a smile plastered on her face.

"So mom..." Calum said, taking a seat on the arm on the couch.

"Yes?"

"What do you think about me joining a soccer team?" Calum said.

"I say go for it, but what about Aspyn?" His mom said, putting Aspyn back into the walker.

"That's what Michael's for," Calum shrugged.

Michael glared at Calum and rolled his eyes," actually, Michael is here to eat some pizza and play video games, not to watch your kid."

"I'll give you 20 bucks."

"Thirty."

"Fine, whatever," Calum huffed rolling his eyes.

"So then you're going to join the young men's soccer team?" His mom said.

"Is that what they're called?... Then I guess so," Calum said, smiling a little to himself.

:: :: ::

twitter / KIDDO5SOS

Snapchat : instagram / isisatalie

-kiddo5sos